Count censored

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS ALL THAT FUNNY!!!

CUPSY HAS ONE WAY FUNNIER THAN THAT!!!

AND IT AIN'T CENSORED!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

if i had a terminal illness, or was on death row, i would be very pizzed that i just waisted 2:04 of my life watching one of the stupidest whateverinthehellyouwannacallthat videos. please think twice next time before maybe waisting someones valuable life minutes...........

c'mon,,, noone finds that funny? i laughed harder at that then i laughed the first time i saw eddie murphy impersonate stevie wonder!

I got to 48 seconds and was looking for my NUKE button, what you see in that I will never understand. To each his own, or whatever bangs your drum.

Now give me a re-run of Married with Children and I can laugh.

Brian

2:04 MY ASS!!!

TOOK ME 35 MINUTES WITH MY HIGH SPEED DIAL-UP TO DOWNLOAD THAT!!!

HALF THE WORDS BLEEPED OUT,WTF???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

thanks bobcat... we can always count on you to add some comic relief to these awkward situations. really though, i thought it was gut busting.

I thought it was funny, not gut splitting, muscle milk spitting, Mountain Dew spilling, coffee gagging, beer burping funny, but it was funny. thats all

WOW, I wonder about some of you guys, that was pretty funny.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I'm thinking it must be a lot funnier after taking a hit from the duck call !!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-09 AT 09:46AM (MST)[p]this is even better!

great censoring. unlike......?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom