Could You Have This As A Pet?

I think I would shave him bald. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

HE WOULD MAKE A PIN CUSHION OUT OF YOUR DOG & CATS, AND CHEW THE CRAP OUT OF MOST EVERY THING.......NO...NOT FOR ME. I THINK YOU SAW HIM AT HIS BEST......YD.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-11 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p]Me too gator, LOL! I think I prefer my dog where I don't need heavy gloves to mess with him like that gal had on for that porky! He could sure move around in a cirle pretty fast and that was cute. The ones I've seen up north around my place just waddle around and don't look like they can move very well, but I guess with all those needles that don't need to.

Well, but yet, but since my wife found out that the world is ending soon, she pretty much has seen to it that we have 2 of EVERYTHING!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Thats pretty cool.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

That does look like it would be cool to have but you'd need to learn how to be dang cautious. Wouldn't walk barefoot though the house again.

With out his rear feathers, absolutely. They must have fed him some chocolate, I've never seen one move that quick. Very cool, thanks for posting!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom