COTD 2-2-2012

never_catch

Long Time Member
1856cotd5.jpg

~Z~

"...and moments later police arrested the Kona resident for forcible sexual assault of a juvenile male deer. Authorities said the charges would be less severe if he had only tied up two legs instead of three so at least the deer could put his 'arms' around him."
Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Geez now Roy turns on me! All I can say is thank God for friends like Bessy who never turns on me.

>Geez now Roy turns on me!
>All I can say is
>thank God for friends like
>Bessy who never turns on
>me.
>

Phew thank goodness I reread this I thought it said Roy turns you on :eek:... And exactly when did I turn on you.:'( ( really gotta watch the wording it could go south quick )
4174cup.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]That was a typo. It should have read Beckie, Chloriderus and Bessy.

CNN HEADLINE --- FAMOUS MAN RESCUES DEER IN OCEAN NEAR HAWAII

"A man known as Overton who is famous for being the biggest plick on a hunting website rescued a deer in the middle of the ocean near Hawaii on Thursday.

A spokesperson from PETA was stunned as she could not believe that a hunter, much less a plick hunter, would actually rescue a deer. "I am going to make Overton an honorary member of PETA.", said Amanda Hugginkis who directly represents PETA and is responsible for issuing honorary status to people who do amazing things for animals.

Overton garnered a lot of attention on Friday, the day after the rescue. Supercuts offered free haircuts for a year, Fruit of the Loom rewarded him with a lifetime supply of plain white T-shirts, Zoom Lures offered to supply him with bait that actually caught fish, The California Dept. of Fish and Game awarded him a trophy deer hunt in Zone D-8 and Jenny Craig gave him a free trial.

We asked him if the reason he was called Over Ton was his weight and if the Jenny Craig prize would help him and he replied, "Ah hell no! They don't call me Overton because I'm fat. They call me Overton because I carry over a ton of plick in me at all times! Hand me a beer would ya?" A Keystone Light of course, not a finer beer for a finer person.

Overton and his story will be on the Jay Leno show as Jay hosts a night of plicks guest starring biggest plick runners up One-wetbooty and Never catch.

That photo is NOT MOSNAR! maybe his grandson or that photo was taken when Kona was still a smoking volcano.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom