COST US OUR PUBLIC GROUND!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This is the kinds BS that will Help Us Cost Us Our Public Ground!

If You Read down a ways You'll see where it States Our Government Blowing Money on Studies giving Alcohol to Prostitutes in China!

(((But they didn't have Money for what needed taken care of here at Home!)))

GEEZUS!!!

JFP!!!

We've Got money for this kinda BS?

Maybe dude can CHIME in & Tell Us all Since it's Our Government that done it, that it's Alright,WAFJ!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=38884358&nid=148&title=utah-steps-up-fight-over-federal-lands

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Ivory is an absolute idiot.

If he'd like to get in to questionable appropriations, him and his fellow ALEC puppets would smell pretty damn bad.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

No Alcohol. We should be exporting America grown Marijuana to China. We could save our public lands and balance the budget.

We could hold "Peace, Brother" talks in Hong Kong. :D

They also passed a bill which establishes how they can sell federal lands if the State is successful in gaining control. Up to 200 acres can be sold at the discretion of the Agency. More than 200 acres will require legislative approval.

I hear all the time that Utahns want freedom. Freedom is being able to hike into the South Slope or Timp or Mt Ellen. Freedom is being able to go to parks and forests and lakes. The desire of the State to take away those lands (through private sales) is the exact opposite of freedom. That is what will happen.

Make the effort to go to the voting booth and vote these people out. I get many people have conservative values in Utah, but you shoot yourself in the foot continually voting these idiots in. VOTE THEM OUT!

Hey ww?

You Find out yet how the China Study will Benefit us?

Had to be OK'ed/Approved by Obama?

And We got Americans wondering why the Government is Broke!

JFP!!!

[/font]

> Hey ww?
>
>You Find out yet how the
>China Study will Benefit us?
>
>
>Had to be OK'ed/Approved by Obama?
>
>
>And We got Americans wondering why
>the Government is Broke!
>
>JFP!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the
>Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
>[/font]
>
>

I'm sure Zimney is all over it...

You will be pleased to know that Super Dell has filed paperwork to throw his hat into the ring for Governor.

Considering the current state of affairs, he's a no brainer.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

>You will be pleased to know
>that Super Dell has filed
>paperwork to throw his hat
>into the ring for Governor.
>
>
>Considering the current state of affairs,
>he's a no brainer.
>
>
>"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
>
>MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
>HUNT"
>Finn 2/14/16

WOW!

Sounds like the Choices for Governor are as about as Good as Presidential Choices!

[/font]

Get this ww!

Schanze is listed as a candidate for the Independent American Party. He filed his name as "Super Dell Schanze," with Super Dell written in all caps.

[/font]

If he tells me he will clean up the DWR and he has never heard of Peayday, I'll send you a bumper sticker.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

Well!

He Already knows How to Break Laws!

He'll Make a Fine Politician!

[/font]

http://www.sltrib.com/home/3651047-155/noel-timing-is-bad-for-utah

The wrong time? If you believe this has anything to do with the law you wouldn't need heavy political favoring to accomplish it. This is proof current Utah leadership at every level understands they have no LEGAL case, but are setting up pathways and millions of dollars for a fight even they know they have no chance at. Yeah....have I mentioned it's time to get rid of some of these career politicians, that continue to waste tax money. Anyway, let's not turn this into a political thing again, but into another public lands thread.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom