COPPER BOYS CAR!!!

B

bobcatbess

GEEZUS!!!

HOW MUCH DOES HE THINK IT'S WORTH???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-300-Series-C-Barack-Obamas-2005-Chrysler-300C-Obama-Car_W0QQitemZ330301140685QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item330301140685&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1309

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-09 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]Not a diesel that's a plus!

Christler ain't going under like GM & Ford. That's a plus!

White people wouldn't be caught dead driving a car like that. That's a plus!

Pres. elect drives a 4 year old car?? I doubt it ... in fact I doubt he's been driving his own car for years.

I think somebody is confused. That car used to belong to Gov. Blowjobivitch. Cost almost as much as his hair cut.

RUS

Copper boy? LOL!

There are some libs on this site who would like to buy it just so they could sniff the driver side seat!

To each their own.

Eel

LOL dry!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-09 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]EEL, "COPPERBOY" is a personal attack by a small minded CAT who lost his tail on a stupid bet. A well known Kali boy choose to spend more than his debt to make a statement.

The cash is in my garage. I'm holding it till 2012. By then I'll be able to buy the Utah Governors tag. BCB will still be hunting pisscutters without success & a certian Kali personality will still be dodging lifetime NUKES!

RUS

lol....you don't know how much pleasure I get chuckling......I know it's a small thing but I'm small minded....lmao

PS- and the left seat had to be burned and replaced

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
jb.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom