Cop-shun Contest

Feleno

Long Time Member
DoingDutyreliefwork.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]COP1
"How many donuts did you fit on your billy club"?

COP2
"Only one, and you?

COP1
"I dont want to talk about it"

Feleno;

At lease you can get it right. Those are not cops, they are private security guards. Look at the uniforms and the car they just exited from.

Typical citizen, see something at a glance, and assume the wrong thing making a A$$ of yourself.

Have a nice day!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 11:15?AM (MST)

Somebody posts something as a joke and he gets jumped on? What a D-bag

Oh, and Cjboz, that's hilarious!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 12:03PM (MST)[p]RELH
I know you are an officer but how are you ever going to get off lowly patrol duty and make detective with your deductive skills? How the hell do you know they just got out of that car? Maybe it was just parked there and it got in the picture. Geeezus what crawled up your ass and died? its just a friggen joke. My best friend is a cop and he thought it was funny. .

And by your astute observation this guy couldn't be a cop because the vehicles in the picture aren't police cars??
Copper.jpg

I'm thinking you don't venture down into the lowly campfire much huh? Fun is what we have down here.

RELH said "Typical citizen, see something at a glance, and assume the wrong thing making a A$$ of yourself."

Uhhhhh yeah. Ditto.

Cop 1
What did you do today?
Cop 2
Oh, I exhibited my little man syndrome and got cyber tough on the internet.
Cop 1
Did it get you anywhere?
Cop 2
No, they said I was a D-bag, go figure.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 12:45PM (MST)[p] LMAO....THATS FUNNY......QUITE OF FEW UP TIGHT COPS OUT THERE, MY BROTHER IS ONE OF THEM. COP OR SECURITY GUARD, ITS ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT......GET A GRIP...............YD.

"COP OR
>SECURITY GUARD, ITS ALL LAW
>ENFORCEMENT"

WOW thats a new one, since when do security guards campare to Police Officers. About the only thing they have in common is they wear uniforms and some times get to carry a gun. Don't need a criminal background check or any training to be a security guard. If your brother is a Police Officer I bet he loves the fact that you said he was the same as a security guard. Next time you need the police I hope they send you a security guard....then maybe you will see the difference, just like that girl did in the subway getting her A@@ kicked and 3 SECRUITY GUARDS stood there and watched becuase they are only there to observe and report.

Im with you guys on the fact that there are some stupid COPs out there that do dumb things, but remeber they put there life on the line for you every time they go to work especially these days.

Whoa ho there Bob! ... who said anything about stupid cops? It's a picture of what appear to be some sort of law enforcement or security people taking a friggin leak against a wall.

Everyone needs to settle the heck down and get back in their seats. Lighten up folks. Its all good.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 01:43PM (MST)[p]I think you all need to take a couple of pulls off the Wild Turkey bottle and relax. I do that before I start reading MM anymore. It makes it more enjoyable and funny.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Whoa hold on settle down, I dont think when Feleno posted this he was wanting any police brutality or Marshall Law breaking out. Lets all settle down and have a nice cup of coffee and a donut and talk this out:)

I like the Rasberry ones with sprinkles!!

Im good with the photo I think it is funny..... Just didn't like the comment "COPS OR SECURITY GUARD ITS ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT" that wasn't cool. No were near the same thing.....Thats like saying some guy who only hunts on high fence ranches is a hunter. :)

No anger or hostility intened just trying to correct a misconception. Sorry if you took it that way. Bring on the COP photos there are some good ones out there.

>Feleno;
>
>At lease you can get it
>right. Those are not cops,
>they are private security guards.
>Look at the uniforms and
>the car they just exited
>from.
>
> Typical citizen,
>see something at a glance,
>and assume the wrong thing
>making a A$$ of yourself.
>
>
>Have a nice day!
>
>
>
>
>RELH

First off, I"m not trying to be an ass, but why do you think these are NOT cops? How can I tell that the car in the picture is the one they got out of? I don't know that.

I can not see the uniforms good enough to tell if they are not cops or not so who knows?
On a last note, it was posted for a joke, so it really doesn't matter if they are cops or not.

find a sense of humor than come back.

dutch
http://coloradohuntandfish.blogspot.com

Thanks guys, obviously no harm meant. Everyone likes a good cop but one without a sense of humor ain't much fun. Whats next on MM... a cavity search before you can log in? :)
Pass me a donut Boz!

How About this.

Cop # 1
You were right ! We should frisk ourselves more often.

RELH
I told you it was fun but I don't seem to have as much to hold on to as the Perps we arrest.

Take it easy. It is just a JOKE.

WHERES THE LOVE FELLAS.....RELAX ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN. I HAVE BEEN A FIREFIGHTER EMT 1 FOR DECADES....F/F AND COPS NEVER REALLY GET ALONG....I GOT A MILLION COP JOKES.

BESIDES.....THE ONLY REASON GUYS BECOME COPS .... THEY CANT PASS A FIREMAN'S TEST. OK, I'LL STOP.....HAVE A GOOD DAY.........YD.

WOOOO everyone read the posts no ones pissed off (maybe pissed on hehe) feleno luv that photo heres some good ones.

9175good-cop-bad-cop.jpg

2610political-pictures-cop-bullet-vests.jpg

6193sleeping_police-13050.jpg

And the best one
3373sexy-cop.jpg

Good one.....you no why a guy wants to be a fireman....so he can play with his hose all day....:)

I LIKE THE WAY THIS IS TURNING OUT!!!

Hey yeah let's start a Cop Vs. Fireman joke thread. That should bring out some good ones.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

A fireman and policeman died and both went to heaven where they were issued their wings with the warning that if they had even one bad thought their wings would fall off. Well, everything went well for some time then one day they passed a very attractive and well put together young lady. As the policeman turned to watch her pass his wings fell off. When he bent over to pick them up the firemans wings fell off.

Boz
if whats on the other side of the wall in my first picture is a donut shop i'll pass on any filled-donut.

thanks for all the funny replies, you guys crack me up.

Well fellas if you only knew, that they aren't taking a leak, they are actually looking in the peep hole of the strip bars dressing room .

I say no to the fireman vs cop forum LOL
that's as bad as politics ;)

Lil Red is close,
That's CUPSY & 1911 while in Kona all camoed up in Cops clothing checking out the strip bars dressing room through the pee hole!
When in uniform you can pull that kind of stuff off!
Last I heard CUPSY is looking for a new uniform,the one he borrowed from 1911 in Kona was a little tight,lol!

Feleno;

You assumed again and got it wrong. I am a retired cop, and I did work ten years as a detective Sgt. working major crimes including homicide.

The security guard on the left is still walking from the direction of the car while reaching to unzip his pants. I have not seen any city wearing those type of uniforms since the 70's while on patrol.

You may be good at jokes, but getting facts right is not your forte!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]> The security guard on
>the left is still walking
>from the direction of the
>car while reaching to unzip
>his pants.

Gee, I don't know, I mean, I'm no detective but that fella on the left appears to have wet his pants on the way over there then cuz that sure looks like a puddle of piss running from between his legs on the asphalt in front of the dumpster. And I'm not even convinced he has two legs, let alone could he walk and unzip that the same time.

6942doingdutyreliefwork1.jpg

My edit: :)

RELH
Just because your are a retired cop/detective don't mean you were a good one:). Seriously, congrats on your career, i do appreciate law enforcement and your service. It does look like to me the cop/security guard on the left could not possibly be still walking otherwise his left leg would be striding through the wall. It looks like he's already standing with his left leg outstretch as far as it can go, and has NV mentioned already creating a mess. That seems fairly obvious to me but lets not get in a pissing contest over this :) All just in fun RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-10 AT 07:12PM (MST)[p]Yea! all in just fun. shame on me playing fun with thin skinned blind men. As for being a good one, if you want I will give you the name and phone number of the Sheriff, who was my Lt. in detectives and let him fill you in on my record. Do not be surprised if he tells you I had one of the highest arrest-conviction rates in the dept for many years.

He may also tell you about our high rate of solved homicide cases and I closed more investigations per year then any other detective in the unit.

Seems my service exceeds your fact finding expertise. All in fun, and send a white cane to NV. blind people should have one.

RELH

RELH - the correct terminology now is "Loss Prevention Officer" not "Security Guard". And I think this pic is from Europe - the PoPo there still do dress like that in some places.

Here's my caption:

Officers I.P. Freely and U. Rinate test a new forensic investigative technique that detects the presence human liquid waste in back alleys and on walls. Apparently, if the wall or alley appears wet, then the test is indeed confirmed as positive and is evidence that a violation of Code #1 has indeed been violated. The testing for the violation of Code #2 is still being developed however local precinct Captain David "Big D" Umper is eager to begin the field testing process anyway.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hey RELH, no harm no foul. I have the utmost respect for law enforcement and I really do appreciate your years of service. Really I do. Please don't mistake my sarcasm for disrespect. I would not need to contact anyone to verify your years of service. Your authenticity is obvious.

But if you send me a white cane I will be glad to dip it in a puddle of urine and you can decide for sure if the security guard/toy cop/rent-a-cop was indeed pissing his pants or if that is something else. Since you are the expert can you explain to me why the man's left leg appears to stop at his knee and why his right leg appears to be bent sideways while he is allegedly walking straight ahead unzipping his pants?

And I still think, whether real cops or toys, they are plugged into a gloryhole. :)

dude when we're done lets go beat that camera dude to death!
ok!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

NVB'S WHITE CANE!

Sorry NVB,couldn't resist,I think this is NVB in Drag!
1573christina+aguilera+celebrating+birthday+osteria+rfe8xd0m9b-l.jpg

Who's Cane is this?
665515.epa_inforcer1230574631.jpg

And this is me after making this Post!
98421171143_swat_620.jpg

O.K.,F'er & RELH can kiss & make up now,the fun is over!
For GAWDS SAKES we got kids visiting this sight only to see full grown men acting like...............!

RE: NVB'S WHITE CANE!

I just called some of my family members who are in law enforcement to check this post out. OMG, one of the funniest post of all time. Thanks for the chuckle.

Bates7,

I took your advice and took a couple pulls off the Wild Turkey and you were right, definitely makes it a more enjoyable read. Good stuff boys.

NVbighorn;

It still appears to me he is walking forward and you may have some camera angle distortion.

As for being a expert on "being pluged into a glory hole" I will have to bow to your expertise on that matter as you seem to know more about it then I do.

RELH

BOY! did you walk into that one. Everyone around the campfire is roaring with laughter.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-10 AT 03:06AM (MST)[p]"BOY! did you walk into that one. Everyone around the campfire is roaring with laughter."

I'd give it a 2 on the wit scale.....NVB you should know better than to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man..... Terry

I'll take a stab at this one. At first blush it would appear to the average citizen that this couple is on vacation somewhere, possibly the northwestern US, and they stopped on their travels and had a passerby take their picture. Due to an unfortunate and ironic situation with their coats they appear to have the outline of male genitalia on them. However the typical citizen will assume too much and investigate too little.

My highly trained eye tells me the male is an policeman working undercover to break up a local prostitution ring. The woman however senses that something is awry and that there is some sort of tension "between" them. His cover may be in jeopardy. The cop is obviously fondling his "gun" in his pocket. He is pulling her close because they are discussing the details of a "business" transaction and he wearing a wire and wants to be sure to record the conversation.

The woman is of Croation descent, has three children, had sex with another woman the night before and ate spaghetti for dinner. She likes her latte with soy because she is lactose intolerant. She does not shave her armpits and has been known to sport a rather wooly rug.

The cop prefers a nice mocha with whipped cream. He is of German descent and obviously is coloring his hair and beard to appear older than his 31 years. He has 23 1/2 years on the force and is looking forward to retirement in the next two. He has a wife and family at home but all is not well there. His wife is having an affair with the plumber, his teenage daughter is sleeping with her blind science lab partner and his son is struggling with his own sexual identity. The family pet is an English boxer who defecates in the neighbors yard each day. At night after it's dark the neighbor, who is a plumber, rakes the dog feces and throws it over the fence into the cops yard. The cop is on this assignment only because of a photo that surfaced on the internet some time ago showing him urinating in an alley with his one legged, incontinent partner.

What say you RELH. How did I do?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-10 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]>What say you RELH. How did
>I do?

I'd say pretty good - but unless I am mistaken - that Croatian "lady" has some pretty dense beard growth - which might not be that uncommon in certain parts of croatia, but definitely not the norm worldwide. SO... this leads me to believe that this is a photo of two males - which may change the analysis quite a bit.

7186beardedlady.jpg

UTROY

Roy, now there you go again being a typical citizen assuming too much. If I've learned one thing in my career its that things are not always as they seem.

>Here another photo for the super
>sleuth.
>
>
7448rleh.jpg

Obviously you are mistaken NVB. This is a picture of two dudes. In fact, these two dudes are Piper and 440Sixpack. Piper is the older gentleman and 440 is the younger, obviously of some Indian decent. This picture was taken in the mountains east of San Francisco where all three met up after their parade was over. The three spent a lovely weekend together in the mountains where it was decided that their new logo would be pictured on their jackets. Piper and Zigga's jackets are on order as we speak and we should see them in next year's pictures after the parade.

:)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Due to Nevadabighorns spectre analysis on two males. It is obvious that he is attracted to the younger male as a possible companion for the express purpose of carnal knowledge.

That would lead me to believe that it gets very loney in the Nevada desert, and it is dangeous to use a glory hole in the desert catus. All of which has led NVBH to cast evil intentions
on the younger male and give him perceived feminine features in order to convey his lustful endeavor leading to self gratification.

If Caforkhorned is correct in his identification, this may lead to jealous outrage by Piper and the possibility of a homicide being committed on the person of NBH.

This may result in a full blown investigation by law enforcement, or it may just be closed due to reasons on NHI.

NHI is police jargon involving both victim and suspect of a crime.

RELH

*SQUAWK*

"One Adam-12 see the 2 cops with only 3 legs between them pi$$ing by the Dipsey Dumpster-the spectacle has attracted an unruly crowd of onlookers including a moonwalking firefighter,a Sasquatch with his mullet-headed beotch, and a PETA-loving gay couple. A heated argument has ensued with discussion having commenced about "glory holes", "pulling on the turkey", "male genetalia", and the like. Please note that a retired
LEO has gone rogue in an attempt to control the situation but is instead engaged in a heated word battle with a local resident(street-name NVB)-and things are escalating fast."

*SQUAWK*

Despite the fact that most of you disagree and the preponderance of evidence is against me I stand by my assertion that said person is indeed a female. And much the same way RELH did not back down from his erroneous assertion that the one "security guard" was walking and unzipping his pants, I will not deviate from my original analysis of the situation. I think I am right and therefore you are all wrong. However I will refrain from turning this into a Hatfield/McCoy feud.

The fact that it is so lonely in the Nevada desert is why so many people from California do not move here. They are afraid to leave their excellent social service friendly state where they feel so safe.

Now, where are the donuts kept.

>*SQUAWK*
>
>"One Adam-12 see the 2 cops
>with only 3 legs between
>them pi$$ing by the Dipsey
>Dumpster-the spectacle has attracted an
>unruly crowd of onlookers including
>a moonwalking firefighter,a Sasquatch with
>his mullet-headed beotch, and a
>PETA-loving gay couple. A heated
>argument has ensued with discussion
>having commenced about "glory holes",
>"pulling on the turkey", "male
>genetalia", and the like. Please
>note that a retired
>LEO has gone rogue in an
>attempt to control the situation
>but is instead engaged in
>a heated word battle with
>a local resident(street-name NVB)-and things
>are escalating fast."
>
>*SQUAWK*

...... PRICELESS!! - tears literally rolling down my cheeks from laughter - they just kicked me out of the library.... PERFECT!!!

UTROY

NVBH; if you find out where the damn donuts are kept, please let me know. I live in the hills and there is not one darn donut shop for a 30 mile radius. Just leave the apple fritters for me, you can have the glazed or maple bars.

RELH

NVBighorn (3808 posts)
Apr-09-10, 09:33 AM (MST)
53. "RE: NVB'S WHITE CANE!"
I'll take a stab at this one. At first blush it would appear to the average citizen that this couple is on vacation somewhere, possibly the northwestern US, and they stopped on their travels and had a passerby take their picture. Due to an unfortunate and ironic situation with their coats they appear to have the outline of male genitalia on them. However the typical citizen will assume too much and investigate too little.
My highly trained eye tells me the male is an policeman working undercover to break up a local prostitution ring. The woman however senses that something is awry and that there is some sort of tension "between" them. His cover may be in jeopardy. The cop is obviously fondling his "gun" in his pocket. He is pulling her close because they are discussing the details of a "business" transaction and he wearing a wire and wants to be sure to record the conversation.

The woman is of Croation descent, has three children, had sex with another woman the night before and ate spaghetti for dinner. She likes her latte with soy because she is lactose intolerant. She does not shave her armpits and has been known to sport a rather wooly rug.

The cop prefers a nice mocha with whipped cream. He is of German descent and obviously is coloring his hair and beard to appear older than his 31 years. He has 23 1/2 years on the force and is looking forward to retirement in the next two. He has a wife and family at home but all is not well there. His wife is having an affair with the plumber, his teenage daughter is sleeping with her blind science lab partner and his son is struggling with his own sexual identity. The family pet is an English boxer who defecates in the neighbors yard each day. At night after it's dark the neighbor, who is a plumber, rakes the dog feces and throws it over the fence into the cops yard. The cop is on this assignment only because of a photo that surfaced on the internet some time ago showing him urinating in an alley with his one legged, incontinent partner.

Funniest thing I have ever read NVB!!! I am Fn rolling!
Great post! I am a cop, and have had to take many leaks in the daylight hours like these guys! I always wonder who is watching....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom