Cop bashing story.

Long Time Member
So I work Christmas night even though it is my day off. Mostly so my guys can go home. A family of five from Idaho gets wrecked by another car. So I drop a dime to red to fire up the family truckster. She was going to give them a lift to Salt Lake International so they didn't miss a flight. In the mean time a mean old dispatcher arranged and paid for a airport shuttle to get them there before red could show up. So yeah, cops are all a bunch of jerks out there harassing citizens.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well!

Lil Red is probably never gonna Speed again in fear of an UHP/UHP's pulling Her over & givin Her the 3rd Degree!

She can't out run a Dispatcher & a Radio!

A+ & Thanks though Lil Red for Helping!

And 1911?

Does Christmas Night Pay Quadruple Time or What?(RAZZIN Ya,We know it wasn't for the Money that Obama is gonna take from you!)

Shoulda been Home with Red & Family!:D

Special THANKS to You & Lil Red & other Officers out there Protecting & Helping the Public!

>So I work Christmas night even
>though it is my day
>off. Mostly so my
>guys can go home.
>A family of five from
>Idaho gets wrecked by another
>car. So I drop
>a dime to red to
>fire up the family truckster.
> She was going to
>give them a lift to
>Salt Lake International so they
>didn't miss a flight.
>In the mean time a
>mean old dispatcher arranged and
>paid for a airport shuttle
>to get them there before
>red could show up.
>So yeah, cops are all
>a bunch of jerks out
>there harassing citizens.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Good for you 1911! I'm sure you are well respected by the Department and your peers.

To the family from Idaho: You were driving around SLC? What the hell were you thinking???? You're lucky to be alive.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

You should hire a publicist, otherwise you could pull something patting yourself on the back like that... comp claims at the holiday season would be frowned upon.

Realize yer referrin to about 1% of the population, the rest of us have either a friend or relative that's a leo. I wish the 1% would tag along with a leo the next time he has to scrape what's left of a 3 yr old off the pavement. Might change some hearts and minds!

Yaaa Keep up that kind of stuff and there will be more riots my Son will get comp time for in Oakland. Naaaa that wont get publicity.

Nice job not shooting them and excellent work helping get them to the airport. If I ever see you I'll give you a brownie button.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom