Coooooold

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
I am always asked how cold it is up here. This morning it was
-30. Its already -12 this evening. I think it will be colder tomorrow.

How cold is it where you are at?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p]45* - Santa Clara :)

16 Reno

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

-2 RIGHT NOW!!!

HIGHS HAVE BEEN AROUND 8-10!!!

-12 THIS MORNING!!!

BEEN AS COLD AS -24!!!

I AIN'T COMPLAINING!!!

I KNOW Woodruffs PLACE IS COLDER!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Damn global warming!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I think it was about 54 yesterday and should be about the same today. Welcome to sunny St. George, Ut.

Jeff

I got called out last night to a radio tower at 10000' in the west desert. My therm said -6 and the wind was around 30 mph. Not sure what the equates to as far as windchill, but I do know it was freakin cold. I sure wish global warming would kick in soon.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Pro,

I base my global warming theories on Bear Lake. Thats right, bear lake. I believe that historically it usually freezes over about 1 time every 3 or 4 years. However, it has froze 3 of the past 4 years. Therefore, I think we will be OK.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom