Cool Video!!

Awesome if you Promote Wolves I guess?

The Local Landowners around here shoot em like Magpies!

There goes your next Meal sage!:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Well i thought it is a awesome video and i sure don't promote wolves.

On the other hand, i'm not knowingly going to be shooting any illegally. When i was a kid, everything that flied, ran, or had horns seemed to be a target so i'm no lifelong purest but i soon grew out of that. Maybe not everywhere but here we have plenty enough fish for the few birds around to get their share.

We have our share of Bald Eagles and the occasional Golden Eagle around the Lake here too. Really neat to be out in the boat and watch them up close, go about their business of getting or trying to get dinner. Sometimes the birds do better than we do but it's a small price to pay for the show.

Some live near or in the big city's, they never get to see it!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Cool vid... I have noticed more and more Ospreys in the last 10 years... They were rare to see but now I see at least 2 on the higher elevation lakes... Same goes for Golden Eagles, I see them often now as well..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LORDY........THATS GREAT FOOTAGE TO WATCH. I GET TO WATCH A FEW AROUND HERE ON OUR LAKES TOO WHILE FISHING. THEY CAN ENTERTAIN ME ANYTIME.............YD.

Several Local Private Land Owners that Plant 1000.00's of Dollars worth of Fish every Year in their Ponds Just don't much care for them!

Amazing how a a Few/Most of You will SSS the Ole Wolf but Praise the Ole Fish Eaters!

That's a f'n Flyin Wolf right there Boys!

I don't see one GD one of You Postin a Clip of a Wolf/Wolves takin down an Elk/Moose & then sayin:Gee Ain't that Cool!

When that SOB has got his Gut Full sage & you're headed home to open a can of Vienna Sausages because that Prize Bird got your Dinner I don't wanna hear any Whinning!:D:D:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-12 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]By Thee GOOD GAWD!

If that Ain't Hypocrosy I ain't never seen it!

Don't know if you Guys Remember the 'Hypocrite' Thread a few Years back?

Can't remember who started it?

But the Guy was Right!

He said We were all Hypocrites!

Several MM'ers argued that they were not Hypocrites!

This Thread here Helps Prove that We all are!

But JFP!

Who's Job is it to Say who can ilegally shoot what?

JUDAS!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Bessie, you make some good points. As i've said, i'm not a perfect person, especially when you look at my track record going way back. I might have fudged a bit here or there and being our family had a big ranch that held a lot of critters, being the hunt crazy kid that i was, well, i was less than perfect.

I'll say this though, the last 30 or so years i been on the straight and narrow, obey all the laws to the best of my ability. Something else, try standing up in front of 20-30 kids teaching a Hunters Education class about ethics and why we have fish and game laws and mean it. Since i started helping with the kids a few years ago, more than once i've caught myself from being just as you say, a hypocrite.

I know you're just trying to get my goat some Bessie but it's a topic worth talking about.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Geezus manny....I mean Bess. You are comparing fish to deer, elk, moose, goat, sheep, antelope??? Why not oranges while you're at it? Do you have to draw for a fish tag in Utard too?

If the Ospreys over hunt your honeyhole then paddle downstream 50 yards. Problem solved.

We've got Eagles, Seagulls, Ospreys, more Eagles, Pelicans, Cormorants, Mergansers, Hawks of all kinds and if you can't catch a mass of 20+" Rainbows, browns, walleye etc. then you're completely braindead. We also have wolves, semis, cadillacs, coyotes, bears, poachers, more bears and 3 months of road hunters and you've got to have sht for brains to not fill your deer and elk tags.

You need to take some meds my friend. Set the crack pipe down and walk away. Should we kill every predator on the planet and fence in the fish and game so you don't have to leave the comforts of your trailer?

Comparing wolves to osprey's? JFP Bess, put the Dew down and move away from the keyboard, these birds don't kill indiscriminately and for the heck of it like the big bad wolf. For the most part birds of prey eat as needed and as opportunty presents itself. They don't bury and stoke pile theirs meals.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>Geezus manny....I mean Bess. You
>are comparing fish to deer,
>elk, moose, goat, sheep, antelope???
> Why not oranges while
>you're at it? Do
>you have to draw for
>a fish tag in Utard
>too?
>
>If the Ospreys over hunt your
>honeyhole then paddle downstream 50
>yards. Problem solved.
>
>We've got Eagles, Seagulls, Ospreys, more
>Eagles, Pelicans, Cormorants, Mergansers, Hawks
>of all kinds and if
>you can't catch a mass
>of 20+" Rainbows, browns, walleye
>etc. then you're completely braindead.
> We also have wolves,
>semis, cadillacs, coyotes, bears, poachers,
>more bears and 3 months
>of road hunters and you've
>got to have sht for
>brains to not fill your
>deer and elk tags.
>
>You need to take some meds
>my friend. Set the
>crack pipe down and walk
>away. Should we kill
>every predator on the planet
>and fence in the fish
>and game so you don't
>have to leave the comforts
>of your trailer?

This wasn't directed at you Zigga so STFU!

We all know you Love your Wolves as much as you do your Osprey's!

You're A Hypocrite if you say different!

It's Pussssies like you that think it's all good & well until you see a bigger Predator taking down one of your PISSCUTTER Bulls!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>Comparing wolves to osprey's? JFP Bess,
>put the Dew down and
>move away from the keyboard,
>these birds don't kill indiscriminately
>and for the heck of
>it like the big bad
>wolf. For the most part
>birds of prey eat as
>needed and as opportunty presents
>itself. They don't bury and
>stoke pile theirs meals.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

You're diggin yourself a Hole there tailchasers!

They are Flyin Wolves!

And I'll GAWD DAMNED well Guarantee you if they were cleaning house on your own Personal Fish that you'd paid Top Dollar for you'd have a different look on it!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

well CAT, I dont think I've ever dissagreed with any of your posts, but I do on this one. You are comparing apples and oranges here. Are you going to complain about guys catching mice in mouse traps because they are eating the CHEESE that was meant for your cheesy pooo's?

I'll say it- I hate wolves! I wouldn't dream of turning in anyone I witnessed take a crack at one- but yea, I'd turn some dipchit in for popping an osprey! For eating a fish? hey-sus, c'mon man!

JUDAS F'N PRIEST IS RIGHT!

You Guys need to Re-watch the Clip!

That SOB took 4-5 Fish in one Dive!

Then,He took a Fish that outweighed him by double!(Maybe Triple!)

Tell me He ate all that Fish without wasting some of it?

You Guys Crack me up!

You'll admit right on the WWW You'll Break the Law on some Animals but not others,WAFJ!

I can only Imagine what'd happen if you run in to a Trophy Buck or Bull out of season when nobody was lookin!

OK!

OK!

I'll Quit YANKIN your Chains around here!

Thought I might Rile Ole sage up a bit but He even figured me out & held his Cool!:D

tailchasers & swinginmeat,you two can relax a little now!

No,you're not gonna catch me shootin an Osprey!

I heard they taste like crap!:D:D:D

But SERIOUSLY?

You boys are gonna decide for yourselves on who you're gonna turn in/or not turn in for ilegally breakin Game Laws?

If that ain't Hipocracy at it's Best I ain't never seen it!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Guys!

And Merry f'n Christmas too!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-12 AT 10:27AM (MST)[p]Ahh that bird getting 5 in one grab is just plain luck. Ain't no different then when I flock shoot snows and get 5 with one shot. But your right if that bird did eat um all in one sitting he'll need to undo a couple of belly feathers to make room.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

About 30 years ago I watched an osprey catch a large trout near Shasta Dam. That bird barely made it to the rocks, landed, rested, re-gripped and took off again. It took him nearly 10 minutes to gain enough altitude to top the dam height. Very similar to that last scene on the video. Thanks for posting it brought back a great memory.
Marc
1 Corinthians 2:2

I like that "high fence" scene with the flounder (????). They had that thing trapped in a fence right in front of the camera for how long to wait for the osprey to see it and finally grab it?
eff'g camera guys, screwing with nature!!!!!!!!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Cool video. We have Ospreys around here. I see them fly over the house, usually with something in tow. I think they catch anchovies out of the salt. That's my guess anyway.

Flying wolves? I never looked at them that way. But then I don't fish for anchovies either, so I'm not competeing with them:)

The hawks that get my quail......well I've thought about it, but so far have restrained.

Eel

Hey sage, cool vid. I live in Utah and try to go float the green river 1 or 2 times a year. Never forget the first osprey I saw catch his lunch.About 12 years ago Me and my 2 sons were eating our lunch right below Flaming gorge Damn and BAM the osprey hit the river like a shot, right in front of us. Came up with a 14" brown, and then eat it right next to us in a pine tree. Thanx for the vid and bringing back the memories!

Sage, pretty cool video, I have seen that a time or two myself always enjoyed it. Nice stoop, nice splash, nice catch, Flounder anyone!

Those poor bastards that purchase private lakes and ponds and then pay top dollar to stock those fenced in fish just to have birds of prey pick them off 5 by 5 should be more than happy to accept donations. I'll throw a couple bucks in the hat to help these fine people out.

I didn't know this was serious.

Well HOT F'N DAMN Ziggy!

Don't know if these LandOwners Blowing them Bastards away are Serious or not?

What'ya think about that?

They don't want your Liberal Help so STFU!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Bess, When the Osprey population gets so outa hand that guys can't find or catch a fish, that's improper "balance"

When the wolves get so populated that guys can't hardly find a Elk to hunt anymore, that's improper balance.

My bet is the Elk are going to be in trouble long before the trout ever will.

To me, having and seeing these beautiful Birds of prey up close and personal, going about their business and thriving, tells me that man hasn't screwed up the whole world just yet!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!!

Joey

These poor destitoot landowners are forced to defend their fenced-in fish so they can invite their wealthy out-of-state business partners to catch and release a greasy Rainbow need our help. I know the type because we have a lot of landowners from out east that have private lakes, streams and ponds and we also have a lot of ospreys. Deadly and devastating combination. Come on guys....let's rally for these people. I'm passing the hat around and will provide my services to anhialate some ospreys. Now they just need to give me access to their property. Let's do this guys!!!

Finally, a worthwhile fight for us sportsman.

"flying cat. flying wolf ,?whats the dif???"

The flying cat covers up his crap!! :)

Joey

Comparing birds and wolves? Gotta be in the top 10 stupidest things ever said on this site. And that is saying something.

Amazing video! Thanks for sharing.

I hate them freekin birds of prey they are the shark of the land if you ask me. Wished you could get a bounty on them suckers I would retire filthy rich tomorrow after a morning hunt.

JUDAS Elkun!

What happens around Myton stays in Myton,Right?

And Sloper?

These Boys ain't got a Clue to what The Birds of Prey have done to Our Local Pheasant/Bird Population!

So sage?

You admire a Bird for Hunting & making His Kill?

But Won't admire a Wolf doing the same?

WTF?

And Zigga!

STFU!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

SWEAR TO GAWD We got a bunch of Wolf Hatin Bird Lovin Hippies around here!

And before you Pipe Up Zigga,STFU!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

You know what Bess, sometimes you just need to STFU. Enough is enough!

I been playing along with your games but stupid is stupid and you seem to be fitting the shoe!

Shoot them birds, i hope you end up in jail over it!

Joey

Easy sage!:D

It ain't me shootin them!

Just sayin!

I just find it amazing of how the Double Standards work around here?

Last Time I thought about it,Breakin the Law/Rules is Breakin the Law/Rules,RIGHT?

Last time I checked the Wolf was Protected,Yes you can Hunt them in areas legally with the proper Permits!

I just find it interesting to see how GAWD DAMNED Quick some of you think it's your God Given Right to decipher Which Game Laws you can Break at your own Will!

But By GAWD you don't want anybody shootin your Prize Fish Eatin Birds of Prey!

You got a problem with that then yes you've got a Problem!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Bess, you just want to shoot off your mouth cause you're sore about people wanting to shoot the mt. lions! Anyone can find good or bad in something. This thread was about just a small part of the beauty that can be found in the outdoors.

You seem to have a agenda to encompass a far bigger subject and i figure you are welcome to do so by stop hi-jacking my thread and do so in your own. I'm plum tired of your mouth and about to wish that we lived closer to each other so i could learn you something else besides "balance"!!!

Joey

Now You're Sore because you Hate the Lions but can't legally do anything about it!

I Ain't Hi-Jackin your Thread!

We Shoot Lions Here sage!

Legally & with a Permit!

Not Sore at all about Shootin Mt Lions!

Sure the Hell wouldn't want to Decimate them,We do have Fun Huntin them here in TARDville!

Balance sage,Balance!

You ever see a Mt Lion Take down an Elk or Deer sage?

Ain't no GAWD DAMNED Different than your Prize Bird Takin that Fish!

So?

All I get for Christmas is a KALI Ass Whoopin Huh?

If I had Listened!

OK sage!

I found a Bird/Birds that You'll even be more Proud of than your Prize Osprey!

If I had Listened!

If Your Video is Cool sage?

Then this must be Cool too:

If I had Listened!

Bess, you got your share of friends here and i thought maybe i as one. You also got a lot of guys here think you're a first class a-hole and i'm getting a good dose of why they think that.

Your hi-jack of my thread, comparing a 5 pound bird to a wolf or a lion and how they effect our hunting heritage is flat stupid. I got no plans for you and me to scrap but you keep pushing and i never been one to let a fella have to push too hard.

Time for you to STFU!!

Joey

So sage?

As Americans and as American Herritage,You/Me/Us Catching Fish to eat is different than Shooting Game animals to eat?

If I had Listened!

Bess, you want to continue proving yourself to be a $hit disturbing idiot? Fine, i got stuff to do and a nice Christmas Party that has a bunch of friends that i fish and hunt with to go to.

Joey

JUDAS sage!

Drink an EggNog on me!

All I'm sayin is:

It's Amazing how You Show the Love & Hate between animals that are basically doiing the same damn thing!

Eating to Survive!

Ain't that what We all do sage?

Have a GREAT time sage at the Party!

If you Whoop somebodies Ass while you're there just blame it on Bessy!:D

If I had Listened!

More apples???

Bess is awfully internet tough. We all already knew that. I couldn't give a sht less if someone is out shooting birds of prey. They'll get caught soon enough or grow up. One or the other. If you've got a bird farm then more power to ya. I am just amazed at how difficult it is in Utard or wherever to catch a fish and shoot a deer and elk because of the Ospreys and Wolves. We have both and lots of them. The weird thing is we have lots of fish and deer and elk too and they are easy pickens. Maybe Bess needs to educate someone at the Fish and Game instead of educating us here at MM.

Let us know how it turns out Bess. We'll be waiting. Or maybe you could just STFU.

RE: More apples???

lmao...I don't know which is funnier. The fact that zigga is stupid enough to get baited in on this one, or the fact that even in this sophmoric discussion, he has to integrate his disdain for concentrated wealth in the form of fish farms. lmmfao.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL..How the fishin bess?

You can let bessy have it he can handle it..I bust his chops all the time over the stupid chit he comes up with, and vice versa..its all good.

Fishin Ain't so Bad!

If I had Listened!

>Comprehension is not your bag, is
>it 1911?

STFU Ziggy!

If I had Listened!

>Comprehension is not your bag, is
>it 1911?

Zigga, get off the internet and go milk your bulls.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So elkun?

You Shoot Birds?

Wolves?

We know you shoot kitties!

And now ATV's?

If I had Listened!

birds, yes, wolf, if i get the chance. atv.. only if in road closed areas,,,,kitties coyotes 24/7'.

So elkun?

You'd Protect the Fish?(That'll Piss sage off!)

What are We gonna do with all the TARDS hittin Elk/Deer with their Vehicles?

They're Damn Sure killin more Game than the Wolves in TARDville are killing!

If I had Listened!

>> they sure have took alot on high way 40' slow down boys, the life you save may be your own...

Don't know where Malta is?

But sage!

You could really Whoop some Ass over there!

If I had Listened!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom