Controlled Bear Hunts

A

A00873975

Just itching to get back into the woods, does anyone have any thoughts or complaints about the 2 spring controlled hunts offered by the fish and game. I beleive the units are 32 & 32A, and the second unit is 22 & 31. I have seen quite a few bear in years past and it is one thing F&G seems to be managing correctly.

both are good hunts & both are hard to draw 22 is the better unit for bears..really depends on how much snow is still up there come april-may..the last 2 years in a row I havent been able to get to my spring spot up out of Riggins due to both too much snow & too much mud..too deep for the 4 wheelers & too many long stretches of mud & rock for the sleds.. but this may be the year due to the lack of snow around these areas...good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom