Contest: Name the Tard

overton

Long Time Member
Name the Tard in the photo.

smzn7r.png

What is the prize for this contest? We need to know before we make our guess. Might not want to guess if the prize is something like... your choice, 2 days and 3 nights stay at the club house. Or med free dental work... just sayin

It is elkass with a hair cut! I can tell it is him! He carries that pink pock a dot blanket every where he go's!!! Or it could be juster!

RE: Contest Name the Tard

Well I dont want one of felenos pics if I guess right, but I am going to say if its who I think it is, he like being searched at the jail, and being rear ended.

second guess is boot ...because he likes pink, and usually after he loses at poker he turns into a big girl!!!

hmmm bessy wouldn't be caught dead in polka dots, and Jenn has more hair, so my other guess would be rus, or rug, I dont know of that many more tards !!!

Rans you sure that's a tard, he looks more like a "Cantafornian"

hmmmm Maybe it is Bess and he finally got paid for all his plumbing jobs.

Is it Sancho he moves around a lot, and maybe he fell asleep before he ran out the back.

Rans my only other question is how did you get the pic, or is there something you need to let out of the "closet";)

>Rans my only other question is
>how did you get the
>pic, or is there something
>you need to let out
>of the "closet";)

His girlfriend texted it to me.

2311idiot.jpg

I did pass Kindergarten!:D

And I don't have any PINK Camo Jammies!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

>
>Not Bess or Rug. Another hint,
>he flunked kindergarden.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Well hell that could be any MMer- except JB, he was spell checking back then and he is from Cali.

hmm this is tough ( kinda cute all wrapped in pink polka dots ) but tough to guess who:)

>I did pass Kindergarten!:D
>
>And I don't have any PINK
>Camo Jammies!
>
>
>
>
>"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You
>Anti Car"""
>
>No & You'll never Fix STUPID
>or WACKO'S by changing Gun
>Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Bessy I have some if you wanna borrow them , I even have comfy socks and pink polish if needed.

RE: Contest: Name the

it looks like the d-bag in overtons picture that you see at the end of his post. same hair-do

Its Ransom's Steve ( from mutiplicity the movie) other wise known as the not smart clone!!!just sayin

>
>What?
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

OK have you watched mutilplicity the movie, He clones himself and they clone that clone until you get Steve th e not smart version of the first guy....get it

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-13 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]Here watch this

the one that has shaving cream all over is who I am talking about!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-13
>AT 02:06?PM (MST)

>
>Here watch this
>
>the one that has shaving cream
>all over is who I
>am talking about!!

That one reminds me alot of 45...

2311idiot.jpg

Judging by the hair style I say it's definately either military or law enforcement.

Now the real question is.. who is the pervert that sneeks into his buddies room to snap photos?

Mosnar.. you need to rename the post " Name the Voyer pervo"

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

More accurately it should be " which of Red's sisters took the photo" ... when Red was at work...

2311idiot.jpg

Probably Eldorado, his liberal douche ass loves being rear ended and he stated in another thread that he loves to cuddle up with his pink blanky after a night of rough man love! He only posts girly pics once in a while to get all the manly attention he craves and his "girlfriend" that took the pic is named Roger!

SEE!!!! I was right all long about it being 1911. But I had inside information, no not from my cuz, that 19ll had a polka dot security blanket and always took his teddy bear to bed with him.

Red, did you catch that part about my Cuz daying 1911's girlfriend sent him the photo. Will you now kick his butt and invite us over to watch the show. We would like to see just how fast he can run with a redheaded scorn woman after him.

RELH

Hey it was the darkest bedroom in the house but I quickly learned the mattress is like a taco.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's the dude whose has been breaking into those cabins for the last 2 years supposedly being a mountain man living off the land....

OH rut, you are about to find out what my hair color is, and it isn't going to be pretty for you!!! just sayin!!!

Relh there are a few on here that are going to get their arse kicked by me, what time works for you, and I will make sure you have a good seat.

So?

It's Ruts turn for an MM Ass Whoopin huh?

Is that sheet the same one they all play Nekid Twister on?

OH rut, you are about to find out what my hair color is, and it isn't going to be pretty for you!!! just sayin!!!

How exciting Red threating me with good times! Butter my Butt and call me Biscuit! Sounds Kinky to me!

It is ok Red sorry my bad I understand now I got a pic of you in an email. Wow! Hey you shouldn't let these kind of pics get out! Just Saying!!

Rutnbuck

>Is that sheet the same one
>they all play Nekid Twister
>on?
>
>
>"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You
>Anti Car"""
>
>No & You'll never Fix STUPID
>or WACKO'S by changing Gun
>Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Yes bess but only at the clubhouse

LMBO .... UMMMM Rut who exactly is sending you these pics;-)

and FYI I dont let people off easy!!!

OH BOY!!! Red is going to kick some butt. I am giving 5 to 1 odds on Red winning. Now I have to go and call Ransom so he can have a ringside seat also. Going to be some Utards walking funny after Red applies the boot to their backside.

RELH

>OH BOY!!! Red is going to
>kick some butt. I am
>giving 5 to 1 odds
>on Red winning. Now I
>have to go and call
>Ransom so he can have
>a ringside seat also. Going
>to be some Utards walking
>funny after Red applies the
>boot to their backside.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Cuz I agree! I've seen 45 after Red got through kicking his arse. 45 was born butt ugly so it's kind of hard to tell how much damage Red did but I suspect it was alot.

2311idiot.jpg

LMBO .... UMMMM Rut who exactly is sending you these pics

and FYI I dont let people off easy!!!

Maybe you don't know how confused you are!!! You don't want to be mean to me! Because your not mean right?
I know I know this means we have to kiss and make up!!
I am not to sure how 1911 would take it. And I really don't want to find out he packs a .45

Rutnbuck

Rut 45 not only carries one 45 he carries 2 45's, a boot gun in each boot and a back gun. He's not much on trusting people.

2311idiot.jpg

Rut 45 not only carries one 45 he carries 2 45's, a boot gun in each boot and a back gun. He's not much on trusting people.

Maybe he is a little insecure or bad shot?
Rutnbuck

Rutnbuck; you do not have to worry. Both Red and my Cuz told me that 1911 can not hit the side of the barn. Even if he is inside the barn and the doors are closed.

Hey Cuz, if Rutnbuck believes that, we can sell him that bridge we have in Brooklyn. Naw! won't work, he may not be alive to buy the bridge if 1911 catches him stealing a kiss from Red.

RELH

I heard he shoots like stinky that why he carries so many guns.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom