Conservative/liberal (not political)

B_F_E

Long Time Member
I know we have both ultra-conservative & liberal mods & members who are charged with house-keeping of cap-lock squabels + questionable content (juicy picts)
obviously many topics are subjective(open for debate)as to their nuke-ability, would it make since to qualify posters/threads ?

Those who say mentioning mammary glands is not for pubescent ears & eyes, might consider whats jus one click away for silly MM users or web browser on line if they are so inclined.

Just sum thoughts for debate ?????????

WELL Beefy!!!

IF YOU HAVE TO PRE-QUALIFY???

WE MAY NEVER SEE YOU POST AGAIN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Good subject BFE. I'm sure this will be nuked before long but I find it very interesting that some people find a picture of a crude crocheted depiction of what may be pair of womens breasts or a cartoon of a mattress shaped like a field of breasts nuke-worthy. At the same time a subject line, not content that you actually have to open the thread to see but the subject line mind you, which reads "JFP", "JudasFrickenPriest" or "WTF" is acceptable. My hell, "JFP" or "JudasFrickenPriest" is about as far over the line as it gets fir some but seems to be tolerated here. Think about it boys and girls. And WTF is up with "WTF"? Am I the only one who doesn't think it means "Where To Fly"? And then there's "fugg". I love that one. Or "frick" or "frigg". I haven't seen "flip" in a while but it's just as lame. And it all means the same thing. But I guess that's OK. But show a picture of a two frogs having a cigarette and one them saying "Hey we do taste like chicken" and it's outta here! Someones six year old might take time from chatting with the molesters on Myspace and see the picture and ask Daddy to explain. Or I dare you to show a little baby chicken looking at a fried egg saying "$hit Pete, is that you" and again, to the moon Alice! And don't even start me on the bashing and name calling about those that we may not agree with their lifestyles. That's all good no matter what kind of hatred it may be promoting but by god show a picture of a tattoo of two women licking a worm... OK that one may have been too far. But it's no excuse for the hatred that is tolerated here.

And then there are the "sermons from the mount" about this church or that church. I find it all very offensive but I don't flag it for nuking. I just read it and grin at the hypocrites and wonder what some of these guys think about in church.

I'm sure this will be gone by morning so I hope you're still up to read it tonight BFE. I'm sure I qualify as something but I'm not sure what. I know I like to stir with a big stick. That and the thought of a bunch of sweaty guys sitting around typing in a chatroom like it's a gay bar grosses me out. Does that make me bad? Do I qualify? As what?

Love this place, man.

Koolaid to the ready fellas! OH YEAH!!!

10-9-8-7-6...

Good points NV.

Seems the nukes are very judgemental and partial. This is a public forum, though, but not a Democracy. So whatever founder says goes...

To get by, I fantasize the Moderator looks like this:

488746291fa16210.jpg

But in reality I know he looks like this:

4887465d2096d780.jpg

3, 2, 1...

I agree it's Founders call and for the most part I think mods are only nuking what they get alerted about. That's fine, that's their job. It just cracks me up the stuff they get alerted about and especially when I imagine who it might have been that alerted them.

I am amazed this is still here though.

So, BFE, what do I qualify for? Pole position? :)

Well fella's, the best one I have been alerted about was Pleasedear's post on that Lama thread...

The name of his outfit was/is " Baretop Lama's"

I guess it was suppose to be advertising topless lama's....

Swear to god..I had to forward it to Robb to get his take.

I usualy nuke only the alerted posts and then send a PM to the offender.

Right now Im waiting for someone to alert on Feleno's " who's butt is this" thread in the campfire....

who will it be that alerts it??? BFE maybe? or our recent huntress Bowhuntwitharifle????or maybe Roy will have his daughter looking over his shoulder again?

Have a nice day
Nate

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-08 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-08 AT 01:20?PM (MST)

>>>> a little baby chicken looking at a fried egg saying "$hit Pete, is that you"<<<<<

oh god that cracked me uppppppppp LOLOLOL

WTF???..... Saw Tiffiny Lowkowski(spp) wearing a T-shirt with the initials WTF on the Whitetail Freaks show on the Outdoor Channel. Then it dawned on me, WTF stands for White Tail Freaks. If Tiff wears it, it must be OK. Looked good on her....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

If Tiff wears it,
>it must be OK. Looked
>good on her....LOL.
>

LOL...a potatoe sack would look good on her....

JB

Not...

Im simple minded...I only get the old jokes... these young wippersnappers have a more acute sence of humor than this old fuddy duddy..

I still dont get " Baretop Lama's"...will somebody explain it to me?

>Not...
>
>Im simple minded...I only get the
>old jokes... these young wippersnappers
>have a more acute sence
>of humor than this old
>fuddy duddy..
>
>I still dont get " Baretop
>Lama's"...will somebody explain it to
>me?

Don't they have to give a reason for the alert??

Musta been a competing lama rider.

JB

you dont have to give a reason, you can just alert and it go's to the mods.

probably 3 out of 4 give a reason..

Speaking of Lib vs Conserv . . . I ran across this gem today:

I'm reminded of the time that Catherine, a little girl in our neighborhood told me that she wanted to be President one day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there with me - and I asked Catherine - 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

Catherine replied - 'I would give houses to all the homeless people'.

'Wow! 'What a worthy goal you have there Catherine' I told her (while both parents beamed), 'But, you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and clean up all the dog poop in the back yard and I will pay you $5 dollars. Then we can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $5 to use toward a new house.'

Catherine (who was about 5) thought that over for a second, and then replied, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and clean up the dog poop himself, and you can pay him the $5 dollars.'

Welcome to the Republican Party, Catherine...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom