Conn: A bushmaster 223 WAS used

After they announced on national television in a correction that an AR 15 was not used but found in the trunk of the car and now they are siding with Obama. Makes me wonder what the truth really is. I believe the first one that it was not used. How can anyone now believe the news media. It is for sure they are for Obama and what ever he wants. Now they change to back what Obama wants.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-13 AT 06:01AM (MST)[p]If so then the FBI, cops, and the cornoner are lying as they all say the 223 was used. I don't want to to have been used either, but appears that it was. Again, which "truth" do you believe

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

The "official" reports coming out immediately after it happened were that they found 2 handguns with Lanza in the school and the .223 in the trunk of his car. Then later on they stated it was 4 handguns in the school with him. Closeup video of the authorities opening the trunk of his car out in the parking lot showed one of them shucking shells from a shotgun. I don't believe there was ever a conspiracy in the matter, but rather just a bunch of screwed up news reporters trying to "get the scoop" out first and that resulted in a lot of incorrect information.

Most news reporters do not know the difference between a shotgun or rifle. The majority of reporters working for the big news agencies are city bred and have never handled any firearm in their life and are completly ignorant about firearms.

But they are known to fill in the gaps when they go live broadcast and screw the real facts.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom