CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS

YELUM

Long Time Member
When ever I watch a ballgame or a show on tv, my mind always wanders and I can't keep my attention on the tv. Any suggestions to help me concentrate?

Yelum

9730333.jpg

Ummm some velvet might help... wonder how you could take care of that one... hmmmm.....

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Seems as though you won't be having any issues when the entertainment center is moved out to make room for all that velvet :)

Congrats on one spectacular trophey collection.

Cheers,
Pete

Easy, let a $350 taxidermist mount your bucks! That should do it.

Wise choice taking the turned-in tag.... Sure is a pretty buck you killed. Congrats

Rutnbuck makes a good point. The entertainment center is taking up the space where this years buck should go.

Christmas is down the road.
Maybe hang some lights and ornaments early.
You sure don't need a tree!!
In about 3 days you'll be tired of looking at the stuff.

Rump

well that kinda looks like last weeks DALLAS COWBOYS game. you'd have to be stoned to be able to concentrate on them playing........

nice bucks though, bet it helps to pass the time untill the next game;)

That's a great problem to have YELUM!! Your velvet stud buck should go on a pedistool...replace it with the tv...problem solved ;-)

~Z~

4 votes to give me the TV. Your out voted. I can come help remove it. No charge of course. I would even help you hang the Velvet buck! And tear out your carpet. We coule put in a Camp Fire! I would bye some beer and Wa La.

Rutnbuck

Easy fix...

#1 Get a bigger TV!

#2 Figure out what the hell all your Deer are looking at, its likely the same noise that's distracting you!

2a0fcsk.gif

Larry I"d call you a bragger but, since you can put up I'll shut up. I'll second the green paint though.

You could always sell those mounts to that kid in CA. He'd get a lot of publicity for his "Kills" and you'd be able to concentrate...... Terry

The green paint is an inside joke.....from a few years ago.

LEG----54 nice whiteys!

'bamacpl' has some PIG whiteys on his wall (s).

Robb

Photoshop??? Just a question not an accusation.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom