Commision for new MM playing cards.

Long Time Member
We need to get a commision of non partison folks together here and commision a realease of the 2010 limited edition members only Monster Muleys, and a few piss cutters face cards. Let's see, standard deck to that means we have to come up with 52 figures for cards and two jokers.

Someone has to be savvy with a printer round here. We set up the faces in this thread vote them into submission, print, whaa la. We have some limited edition cards. Queens should be women but needed four it may turn into necesity to have a 15 inche saddle on one.

Rest of us will have to fight for a good card position.

Secondly, I propose that we nominate a new MM nome character to be passed around and appear in various fishing, boating, skyediving, (for those crazy enough), long range shots, shoft range shots, ect. then be plastered in pics on these boards. Hell, for that matter it could be nome shots just from every day work we do. Oon a bulldozer one day, next to a court gavel the next. It just needs to get picked, get passed, photographed, and posted. We are currently open to nominations for this thing at this time. Should be small enough it could easily be mailed from emember to member, but ugly enough rackmaster won't take it home with his uh...collection of things.

Should you choose, this will be your weeks long homework assignment. This message will.....well, nevermind...it will sit here unless it otherwise gets nuked. P.S. Berg, no mascots will originate from cavity searchs at the jail period.
498a6f395e505405.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-09 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-09 AT 12:03?PM (MST)

My weren't you a busy little beaver this morning 45.

I like the idea. I can see lots of good potential here. But I talked to Feleno. He and I refuse to play any part of the necessary four queens.

Edit: There is something problematic about this idea though. What will we do with some of the guys on here? Take, for example, H'Dude (please god take him). There is no A$$hole of Spades.

Second edit: On second thought I guess he could always be a douche, errr I mean Duece.

52 CARDS???

WTF???

EVERYBODY KNOWS IT TAKES 54 CARDS TO MAKE A FULL DECK!!!

SO I'LL START BY SAYING THAT AndyManSavage IS THE JOKER!!!

49f5f21274f9e93a.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bess, I thought this may be more appropriate for the Joker or the Ace of Spades? What do you think? LMAO

49f5f39f04cc7e19.jpg

HEY cjboz!!!

THAT'LL WORK!!!

THERE ARE TWO JOKERS IN A DECK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

"Edit: There is something problematic about this idea though. What will we do with some of the guys on here? Take, for example, H'Dude (please god take him). There is no A$$hole of Spades.

Second edit: On second thought I guess he could always be a douche, errr I mean Duece."

Good stuff NV!!!! :)

Wow, I really should not post when I'm tired. It looks like Ransom did my spell checking.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom