Comments on Hunt Adv.. Challenge

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
For those of you who are following the Hunt Adventure Challenge, here's a thread on which you can post what you like and don't like, what you hope to hear and see, and let us know what you find boring or perhaps worthless.

From my perspective and I am a bowhunter, we have a disproportioned number of bow hunters to rifle hunters, and where the heck are you muzzleloader guys. Let's hear from you rifle and muzzy guys.

Basically let us know what you followers enjoy and want most and what could you do without?

Have a good one. BB

Thats because most bow hunters are self absorbed and very easily impressed.looking forward to the dinks they post,and the hardcorness that is sure to be displayed...

nice post/thanks for sharring
9072jb.jpg

8912sschwa1.jpg

Mike I am sure I won't dissapoint you then, as all I ever shoot, are dinks. But to me it's far more about the hunt, the preperation etc. than it is about how many inches of antlers or horns I place on a wall. In fact I don't mount a thing anymore, I just give the few antlers I get to our archery club to recycle them, so the lofty bowhunters can continue to shoot small critters. Ha Ha.

Now if this buck would just turn sideways, I would take him!
2766mi2.jpg

Have a good one. BB

I am very excited to follow your post BB.
Photos, Tips, Preparations....your doing a great job so far.

BB, I can't follow your Hunt Challenge because I'm a bow hunter and like Aya says I'm too absorbed in my owne hunt. Ha ha, just kidding. Your doing a great job and I've been following yours as well as everybody elses Hunt Challenge. Keep up the good work. fatrooster.

This is a cool way to follow the "2010 hunts" that members are preparing for. I think its pretty neat that Brian has got some sponsors for the thread as well, it should be fun to check out the "2010 HUNTER CHALLENGE" threads as they progress....

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

I try to keep up with everyone on a daily basis. So far, I'm really impressed. Keep it comming! Good luck to everyone and be safe out there!

Eel

I dunno if it got back to brian i think my computer was acting up. I think its cool i asked what people thought about a kids version? Some of the older kids writing stuff in their own words. Kinda like the youth turkey thread but with stories behind the kills. Any thoughts?

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom