come one harvick

I'm watching....

6372image.jpg

Watchin!

Jimmy doesn't wanna scratch his Car!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Harvick Bumps Menard!

Menard Bumps Him back!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good job Kasey! 4 Hendrick cars in the chase. The Universe is once again in balance

It's kinda like this here Jimmer!

Just a couple Races away before Jimmie will have to put his Foot back in it!

This Puttin around not wanting to Scratch his Car BS is getting old!

He's PussFootin around the Track like a Guy We know in Cedar that Cruises around Town in his Girlie Truck!

JUDAS!

That Throttle Blade was Built to use!

So tell us Jimmer?

You gonna be PISSED at all MM'ers the rest of your Life?

(((RAZZIN Ya just a Little Slick!:D:D:D!!!)))

"You gonna be PISSED at all MM'ers the rest of your Life?"

Never was pissed at ALL MMers BCB, just you lol.

>"You gonna be PISSED at all
>MM'ers the rest of your
>Life?"
>
>Never was pissed at ALL MMers
>BCB, just you lol.

And all just because I said Ms Slick was Hot!:D

(((Hot = MAD at RUS!:D)))

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom