Come On, Don't Leave Me Hanging!!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
OK, there's gotta to be some of you guys who play. Here's what I'm getting at.....my new site NoFearOutdoors.com needs people. I'm talking to myself over there, and while I'm quite entertaining, I feel like an idiot.

I know, shameless plug. But.............

Seriously, I'm always looking for adventure, new places to backpack, hike, boat, run, climb, etc. and that's what that site is for.

At least mention to your friends. Am I pathetic or what????

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Pretty much nailed it....... Lol
I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Well.........I went and looked at it a few weeks ago.

I saw absolutely nothing that a one-eyed, deaf, crippled old fat man, could contribute to, or participate in.

I own no Spandex.

If it would help, I would send a photo to show what eventually happens to a perfectly good body, if you don't pay attention to safety features and common sense, while participating in various outdoor activities.

"NICKMAN.........Poster boy for the effects of a misspent youth".

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>
>Seriously, I'm always looking for adventure,
>new places to backpack, hike,
>boat, run, climb, etc.

And long, slow kisses and walks in the rain... and the clubhouse...

Founder,
My problem is I am not a bad A like you so I don't have any ad A shiz to post like you do. I like to go and check it out but I am pretty boring. Kind of like here I don't post much but lurk alot(that sounds a little creepy).

Let me know when you head up corner canyon next time and I will go with you so I can post something cool on there.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

You guys suck!!! No clubhouse badges for you guys! Ha Ha

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder,

Havent visited the site yet, but it sounds like something I would be into.

Going to start hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail pretty soon, i will post pics of the adventures. John Muir trail next year.

OK Founder,
I'll check it out because I'm one of the baddest Azz outdoorsman, spandex wearing, high adventure seeking..... fat 58 year old dudes you'll ever see. LOL
Really bro, I'll look and try to contribute... if I can just learn how to use this damn 'puter!
Zeke
PS: I drive a Ford truck. will that do?

Sorry Flounder, not really my thing...

bikini_bicyclist-thumb.jpg

imagesCA4GBY4F.jpg

I guess I could get into it though...

429211_266350530107498_100001976593265_596035_311611886_n.jpg

HEY FOUNDER--

So I went and logged into the nofearoutdoors.com site and it looked ok, so I proceeded to register. Funny thing is, I get this email about an hour later telling me that my account didn't qualify for registration! WTH?? What did I do wrong?

As you can see I have not posted alot on here as I am not a member of the Elite Monster Muleys club so basically anything I did say would either get ignored or blown all to hell. I choose to lurk more than post and I am fine with that. I am, however, an avid outdoorsman(not just hunting) and I felt that your nofear site would have been one that I could have felt more at home to post.

ALAS, I guess I am not up to snuff for that site either! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"The freedom of the (outdoors) is not negotiable. We cannot negotiate with those who say, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable."

Overton brought up a good point. Implement some liberal skin policies over there and the numbers will skyrocket.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-12 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p]
The only places I know to hike/climb are in the unit I hunt, and as badass as those trails are, the last thing I want is a few more knuckleheads up in there...

I've got nothing to offer that site but sarcasm.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The darn spammers attack that forum bad, so I have to approve each user right now until I get it all figured out. Maybe I accidentally thought your username sounded like that of a spammer.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

"Barklicker"?? LOL I've never heard that one. Funny stuff. I remember the first time my buddy saw me using trek poles for hiking. Man, I he teased the hell out of me. Of course I teased the hell out of him cause he couldn't keep up. What a fun trip...

"Barklicker"......maybe I do....oh crap.....

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom