COME ON ARIZONA WHERES ALL ANTELOPE PICS???

• Thread starter averagejoehunter
  • Start date
A

averagejoehunter

lets see some arizona speed goat pictures ! i know the rifle season just started yesterday but,there had to be some good archery bucks taken???lets see um.......

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-07 AT 11:24AM (MST)[p]My buddy got home Saturday with his muzzy buck from 18a. Great looking buck, will score in the low/mid 70's.

46e42c3906a28e25.jpg

Another buddy (Don Martin) is guiding a HOAL young lady hunter in 10. I got the call last night that she got it done yesterday on a stud of a buck. I'll let Don tell the story when he gets back. Should be later today sometime.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-07 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]You asked for it!! Here it is! 83 4/8 Rifle from Az 16-1/2 horn length. I killed it opening AM. Waited 17 years for the tag..
Ron

46e703b76c46a551.jpg

46e7051e7625ce73.jpg

Well worth the wait eh , congrats on your buck!Those are some pretty good pics too...Thanks for sharing emmm Larry

ron,
thanks for sharing!and congrats on a super az buck.man thats a long wait good job on making it count.what unit?what was the shot range?love the close heart shape.awesome buck!!
averagejoe

booooom!!!
awsome buck!!pm me if you would i think i saw that buck last year and my bud has max points and wants to draw that muzzy tag.
awesome buck!!!!
averagejoe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom