Colts get screwed.

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

The Colts Players and fans got screwed by a dumb ass coach. They threw 2 seasons of hard work out buy pulling there top players. They will be lucky to play in the Super bowl after having there hearts ripped out of them. Kudos to Payton for being respectful to the coaching staff in the after game interviews.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Agreed, you watch this is going to come back and bite them in the ass.

They say, "ohh well we dont want them to get hurt" Thats Bull Sh!t they get paid to play the game and to win when they do crap like this it only hurts there team.

And I'm not a Colts fan.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Quit whinning youy are begining to sound like a Cowboys fan!
Colts well ...they'll still win it all.....by plenty!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

+1 jake

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

They better or this could have been a career ending coaching move..

The fans (i'm from IN) are way less than happy..

The coach has just bet the farm that they will make it to and win the superbowl

anything less and it will blow up in their faces..

disgraceful, highly paid, highly skilled athletes paid to lay down..

LH

It's good to be a Cowboys fan. We never can afford to sit our aces.

Super Bowl: Dallas 20 Indy 13.

One thing is for sure....you can't "save" your mojo. The Colts just lost their good run of mojo. If it aint broke, why fix it?. Especially, with no more than 4 games left in your entire season! They've got the first round bye. You need to play the odds that your players will not get hurt...for the players and the fans. Indy does not win the conference championship and does not go to the superbowl because of this. Lets see what happens next weekend....

Steve

>to me a perfect regular season
>was worth more than a
>super bowl

Not sure i agree, but i see where you are coming from. Every year somebody wins the super bowl, just about never somebody goes 16-0....

My boy Collie is still looking like THE steal of the 08 draft, and one of the best rookies in the whole league.
2a0fcsk.gif

If Manning were to get hurt in one of these last three games, Caldwell would be looked at as the dumbest coach in the history of the game. Don't get me wrong, i really, really want the starters to play, but do you think that Tom Brady talks about the perfect regular season he had...?
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

Who in the HeII would chose a perfect regular season over a Superbowl appearance???

NOBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!

Probably the most retarded thought that's ever made it to the internet.

The Colts will have healthy starters going into the playoffs. That's a big deal. Most teams can't say that. The coach is a genius.

Zigga says...

Who in the HeII would chose a perfect regular season over a Superbowl appearance???

NOBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!

Probably the most retarded thought that's ever made it to the internet

Zigga your a idiot...you say

The Colts will have healthy starters going into the playoffs. That's a big deal. Most teams can't say that. The coach is a genius.

I say how many teams can say they had a perfect regular season???

Zigga you are nothing but a crybaby arm chair quarterback that needs to be sent to bed without his dinner....if your mommy saw how rude you are she would ground you to your little bat cave and put you into time out...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-09 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]Ask Tom Brady and Randy Moss about their perfect regular season and compare it to what Eli Manning has to say about that very same season.

A perfect regular season means NOTHING if you can't win the big one. Second place is for losers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom