colorado website

Yes. I could not get the 'apply for license' page to load. Then it loaded and now I get 'error on page' message after entering license number.

Probably traffic related. I am going to wait until late tonight and give it a try.

Do you have to have a booklet, or where do you find out the unit numbers.T tried to put in for unit 70,as I have access to some private land there.Where do I find the unit numbers. I'm not really a computer geek so I get pissed really easily.Is Unit70 worth the time?

I applied late last night, and it went very smoothly. For my app, as well as my son's, it took me less than 10 minutes, probably more like 5-6 minutes, to do both apps. Got my confirmation numbers, but have not gotten an email confirmation. I don't know if they're sending those emails or not, but we're in for deer.

I tried from 8am til 12:30pm to finish the app process. It would fail at different parts of the app process. Very frustrating. Kept seeing pop ups about a Habitat Stamp that confused the process. Ended up having to call to find out if I need a stamp for a preference point. Turns out you don't "this year." When I finished the phone conversation, my session apparently timed out. Had to start over.

They said that the servers were located in Tennessee and they were having power outage issues. That was on my second phone call. They didn't sound interested in extending the deadline even though the problem is on their end. Utah did. At least they were fair!

CO's web app process needs a lot of help in design and load performance!

Just try it again. I tried several times in the morning with no success. I tried later and it worked out fine.

What a screwed up website.

I applied last night without any problem. I suspect a lot of hunters are trying to apply at the same time overwelming their server.

7 Mag

The problems expressed here are just a good reminder that it makes sense to not wait until the last moment to apply. I figured that I'd waited long enough, and that is applying barely 2 days before the deadline. I figured if I had any problems with it last night, I had all day today and tomorrow to get it done, or go with paper apps if all else failed.

Don't wait until the deadline to apply.

Ron, you need help send me an email and I will help you out on what you want to hunt, I take it deer.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

The prick screwed with me for 2 weeks & I'm kinda like bigmoosie,just ain't got patience for this crap!
A couple nights ago,for some reason,it went through!
Utah doesn't hesitate when sucking money in,WTH Colorado?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom