Colorado Sheep Results

I just looked at the DOW's site------they are not posted yet. Hopefully tomorrow they will be on the net. Still hoping here. CB

Well I got the big "Sorry not this year but theres always next year" ansmer aswell. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting to find out. I call the DOW at 303-297-1192 hit 0 right away and they can tell you if you give them your CID #. Good Luck Jovan

No tag for sheep and goat for me again this year.........Good luck to the rest of you in the running for a tag who haven't checked the online results yet!

Horniac

No draw here, I have 3+6 points for sheep and thought this was my year for the area I put in for. Maybe my 10 points for deer will come through, this is my first time in many years for putting in for deer in colorado

Congrats Ramdreamer! What a year you about to have,Fannin hunt and now these 2. Enjoy.

Good for you ram dreamer, enjoy the moments as you well know it probably won't happen to you again in this life time. Last year my brother drew resident tags here in nevada four tags in one year, rocky mt bighorn, desert bighorn, deer and cow elk. He is waiting until his ten years is up to apply for a bull tag again,,, it is better to be lucky than good or have lots of points

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom