Colorado Sheep/Goat Posted

Zim

Very Active Member
Backdoor is open. No tag for me. Good luck!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Ken,
How did you figure that out? When I tried it did not show anything, just that I applied for deer, elk, and antelope. Never even showed that I had applied for sheep. moose, and goat.
Maybe I am doing it wrong.
Thanks
Bill

Look at your preference points for sheep and goat. If you drew they went to zero if you have 3 or one more than you had in the case of 2 you didn't. You gotta wait for Desert. Moose not up yet.

You are correct they are up and I am a loser again and I know I have no chance for moose (drew last year). Boy did i want that goat tag.

I had my hopes up...after sitting in the sheep penalty box for five years after killing in 2004 I was up to 3-1...nope...dang

Now at 3 and 14...after giving up double digit points 17 years ago to switch to this wonderful new point system. Cant wait for the 3 and single digit guys to start posting... Glad I'm not BITTER at all ................

1 extra weighted point for me for sheep and goat. Dam I realy thought I had a chance at goat. Good luck to everyone else.

Hey I won
I won an extra point for both sheep & goat. :D
Maybe next year. At least I get to look forward to a nice refund check.

Bill

Just wanted to mention that their is another way to get "that" tag. The odds are really bad but just so often someone turns their tag in . You may be next in line and may get a call just prier to the opening. If Colorado division of wildlife shows up your caller ID , it might not be anther survey. It happened to me 3 years ago. All hope is never lost.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom