Colorado Ram Draw!

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Any M&M folks interested..... over on the bowsite (sheep page) some guys are getting knowledge of the draw for Ram/ewes and Goats...

One of my buds drew S-12 bow Ram.... non-res and some res. types have found out the results too...

Robb

Sent in for both (way before the deadline too), the website says that I have no applications in the system for my CID number. I think that you guys must know someone on the inside.

Robb,

Have your friend do some scouting for me, as I'll be hunting 12 with a rifle. No, I don't know this, but a guy can dream. Maybe I'll call on Monday, and find that I now have 3 and 7 on my points total. Hope your bud sticks a beauty of a ram!

Dave

Robb,

How are they finding out??
Credit card hit's ?

The original post dates were 4/26 and 4/27
and now they've put them into May.

Just wondering.

Larry

You call CDOW's office and inquire about your points total. If they tell you you're down to zero, it's your lucky day. Robb should have the number to call.

Sorry fella's....

Maybe that 'kid from the Cache Valley' drew and is in shock and can't type with all the shakes! ha

Robb

Couldn't wait anymore. Denied yet again. The friendly folks at DOW said that the results will be posted most likely tomorrow. Good luck.

I've got 3+6 now. No luck there or Wy. with 11 points. A friend drew unit 5 with no points in Wy.

Waiting for it to post worked for me! S22 Ram tag is in the mail....the wait was worth it. I had a hard time sleeping last night...4 months and counting..

Easy big guy, it wont be that long. Heck you will be scouting long before that and that should be half the fun--maybe not but atleast you will be up there. See how nice I am, not even a single miss comment.

Mark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom