Colorado Beef it whats for Wolfies dinner

elks96

Long Time Member
When I read the release from CPW I noticed they were intentionally vague. The mentioned animal carcass several times. I raised this question and why were they vague assuming that it was a livestock carcass. Well after being called a conspiracy theorist and told by several I was wrong, 9news ran this short little story and buried it... Under state law the rancher can petition the Wildlife Commission for depredation, but since the CPW "Could Not Determine the cause of death" I highly doubt the rancher will get anything... It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...snAc4parSHx7et-JPPGaIBXAygnuzLq2JcaCA05Wgw7Rc

Just send some DNA to the lab In Wyoming, they will get a definitive answer. Seems odd they did not test.
Maybe I'll ask around, know the lab gal, she'll tell me if they tested or not.

Just send some DNA to the lab In Wyoming, they will get a definitive answer. Seems odd they did not test.
Maybe I'll ask around, know the lab gal, she'll tell me if they tested or not.
They know for sure the wolves were eating on it, they however were not willing to say the wolves killed the beef cow or if they found it dead. If they wolves killed it, then the ranchers has a good chance at reimbursement, but if the cause of death can not be determined then it is much harder to get reimbursement...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom