Colorado bear,

MD4U

bear1.jpg
bear.jpg

I completely mis read the thread title…..I though it was a Colorado Beer thread with pictures of Coors Lite :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been around a while and never needed any bear fat. What exactly are you going to do with it?

I completely mis read the thread title…..I though it was a Colorado Beer thread with pictures of Coors Lite :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been around a while and never needed any bear fat. What exactly are you going to do with it?
I have never needed it either but now that I have it and am still discovering its uses, I love it. Anything you use oil for, it works good on. My buddy I stayed with bear hunting showed me how to render it. His wife uses it for everything cooking wise, the list is too long to put here but so far I have used it to cook eggs and hashbrowns, crispy delicious hashbrowns. I used it as a binder on meat for the seasonings. You can even use it to treat leather boots. I know there are things out for all of this but some natural fat rendered down that works great. Why not?

I have never needed it either but now that I have it and am still discovering its uses, I love it. Anything you use oil for, it works good on. My buddy I stayed with bear hunting showed me how to render it. His wife uses it for everything cooking wise, the list is too long to put here but so far I have used it to cook eggs and hashbrowns, crispy delicious hashbrowns. I used it as a binder on meat for the seasonings. You can even use it to treat leather boots. I know there are things out for all of this but some natural fat rendered down that works great. Why not?
Could you explain you rendering process?
Does it have a long shelf life, or do you freeze it?
Thanks

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom