Colorado Backdoor

grizzly

Long Time Member
Two different people on the Colorado Forum are saying the backdoor results are up.

Anybody else seeing this?

Grizzly

It is way too early to check the backdoor method...Some of you guys need some more patience...like myself. :)

I checked and the left box says 491 Deer App, which I hope isn't their final answer. If I remember right, to be successful there needs to be a 500 number in the right box?

My notes say that to be successful it would be a number like 490.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

cjboz, that is right as the draws have not been done yet. I just tried that way and it shows 491 NR Deer APPLICATION ON FILE.
So I went to my collection of NONE FILLED tags and looked for COLO 07 and if you "draw a tag" the hunt number will be 591 for DEER for a NR.

So sit back and have a few cold ones and just wait.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

Mine just says app, so hopefully it is still too early.

There are two guys who say bear results are showing up and one guy who says elk 591 is showing up.

Grizzly

I was the one asking about the elk results. A friend of mine called me up and said that when he checked going "through the back door" it gave him a 3 digit # starting with 5. I didn't mean to get evrybody more anxious than we already are but just wondered if it could possibly be out this early.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom