Colorado 2024 G10 4th season tag holders

cornstalker

Hi all. Brand new to the site.
I drew a fourth-season either-sex goat tag for Colorado G10. I would love to connect with other tag holders for the same time and unit. I thought I would post on here and see if any members drew it and would like to collaborate regarding safety and helping each other out in a pickle.

I appreciate you taking the time to take the call and being so helpful!
Thank you for telling me about this site as well. I like it so far.

I have the 3rd season hunt in G10. Plan to be there October 4-11th.

Good luck to ya. Sadly I haven't scouted. Plan to drive out Thursday and scout Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leaving bow and rifle in the car those days. Monday will be bow only and then we'll see.

Any 3rd season hunters, love to connect. cornstalker - if you are scouting during that time let me know.

I wish you well on your hunt! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

My wife and daughter have antelope tags during the timeframe of your hunt. If they tag out early I will be up scouting.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom