Colorado 2/201 Antelope

K

KattTraxx

Hey Folks,
Have this tag, hunt is about a week away. A father and young son had made arrangements for assistance and information prior to drawing the tag. Through no fault of their own, the party is not able to help now.

So, they would very mucgh appreciate whatever the resident experts here would/could share about the unit. This tag, as you know, is very hard to draw. Any info would be very much appreciated. Feel free to PM if you are more comfortable.

We don't need a bunch of criticism from folks who don't know the situation. Thanks in advance to those kind enough to lend a hand to fellow hunters in a difficult spot.

Thanks, KattTraxx and company..

Head up on Cold Springs, around Middle Mnt or the cutoff toward Winter Camp. Just make sure when you do shoot that you are not on pvt land. Also just north of Irish Caynon. Should not be too hard to find some.

Smiles,
Thank you for the input. We appreciatie it very much. Looking forward to a fun hunt. Sounds like the weather will clear up for the weekend, and make for a fun opening.. KattKrapp

What will you be driving around in? I'll be up there with a buck tag as well. I'll be in a black Ford F350 with a topper on it. The info about Cold Springs is decent. I spent a bunch of time up there 2 years ago with an elk tag. I didn't see any goats worth that many points but there are a ton of antelope over there. I will probably spend the first couple days in Unit 2. If I get down to brass tacks I'll head over that way.

Good Luck

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom