Colin Kaepernick Criticized

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I am not begrudging Colin for his beliefs but it is shocking to me, that a child raised essentially by "A Village" and he holds something deep inside wanting more.

I post this as a reminder, some people are in a closet a long time. But "The National Anthem" is the Key he used to open his closet. Odd to me.

San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Criticized After Refusing to Stand for National Anthem

Video and Report on matter:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem-w436512

Colin Kaepernick Details Racial Struggle From His Childhood
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ick-details-childhood-racial-struggle-2015810

His journey. In a new interview with Mr. Porter's The Journal, NFL star Colin Kaepernick detailed the struggle he faced to define himself after he was adopted from birth by two white parents.

Kaepernick, 27, the biological child of a white woman and a black man, told the mag that he knew he was different from his parents, Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white cheese-making couple from Wisconsin, even before he could speak.

"I knew I was different to my parents and my older brother and sister," the San Francisco 49ers quarterback shared. "I never felt that I was supposed to be white. Or black, either. My parents just wanted to let me be who I needed to be."

However, the world still saw the future standout athlete by the color of his skin. "We used to go on these summer driving vacations and stay at motels," he recalled. "And every year, in the lobby of every motel, the same thing always happened, and it only got worse as I got older and taller. It didn't matter how close I stood to my family, somebody would walk up to me, a real nervous manager, and say: ?Excuse me. Is there something I can help you with?'"

Despite his personal dilemma, the one-time pro baseball hopeful credited his father for instilling strong values in him from childhood. "My dad, being a businessman, constantly talked to me about carrying myself in a certain way and treating people with respect," Kaepernick explained. "And I think that's something that's carried over throughout my life. It's how I deal with certain situations."

The struggle, in turn, has made Kaepernick more considerate about how he presents himself to the world.

"My interest in fashion probably would have developed anyway," Kaepernick mused. ?But all this stuff made me ask myself in a really focused way: ?What do I represent?? And you know what? My racial heritage is something I want people to be well aware of. I do want to be a representative of the African community, and I want to hold myself and dress myself in a way that reflects that. I want black kids to see me and think: ?Okay, he's carrying himself as a black man, and that's how a black man should carry himself.??

Kaepernick elaborated on his wardrobe comments. "It means thinking about the time, a place, and situation I'm dressing for," he explained. "That said, I like things that stand out ? but that also are very clean.... I don't want something I wear to scream at people when I walk into a room, but I also don't want to blend in with the wall."

I wrote the above with Crayolas. That's why its long :)

Jagerdad :) :)

He also has the right to call out all the dead beat dads in the country who disappear until his thug son gets shot, and now he wants to get paid.

If Hillary gets elected I may join him on the bench. :)

He also has the right to pass up all the financial endorsements.

He has the right to protest, brought to him by those who sacrificed the most.

I have the right to wish him a poor career a troubled future, brought to me by those who pledge allegiance to the flag and gave their all.

I was a 9'res fan but never a kipper-snack fan.

Zeke

>He also has the right to
>pass up all the financial
>endorsements.

He's entitled to those. That's how this fauxpression thing works.

Yea, using OUR National Anthem in that way could only be more outrageous if he Burned OUR Flag in a Video.

We may/can agree Black Lives matter but his actions does not represent the friends I have whom are Black or of mixed race. Politics should be left outside of our Work places.

Yet, Rights are Rights. My Right is hoping Young & all ages of Black Americans send him a message to: Be Mature.

I would feel the same way if a KKK member was the Quarterback or any sports figure. Sports should be a wholesome Family event.

Maybe I am singular in fair play on Sports fields. I mean, be the Athlete and Core team mate. After the game, go do your own thing. I could better support the latter off field actions.

I suspect somewhere in the league is a true red blooded American defensive end with a little extra incentive on a pass rush?

I wish Jared Allen was still playing. He'd light that little p@ssy up with a good old American low hit so he'd be put on the bench until his knees heal.
Is it me or does Kaepernick look more and more Middle Eastern every day? Did he have a nose job to make his nose look like that? It looks like his beard is glued on pubes.....One of his team mates should ##### slap him and tell him they have enough problems.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hopefully Gabbert gets the starting QB job in SF. Which he should! Kaepernick proved last year that he was a one hit wonder, and now he's trying to keep his name in the headlines anyway he can!

www.SkullHanger.com

I keep hearing how guys like him are "protesting" the racial divide. But is he? What is he doing. Who cares. He is a stereotype. A young guy with athleticism who decided the world owed him something for showing up. He didn't put in the work the "white privelege" guy did. He didn't want to be an "uncle tom" like that sell out in Seattle and improve in the offseason. He was a black man who had been discriminated against. If he was sacked, its because the white man blocking disrespected him. If he threw a pick, its because the injustice of the league rules were against him. He showed up, and in his mind that was accomplishing something. And all those black dudes that had been there for hours in the weight room before him, and who spent the summer with trainers and gurus, those black men had just bought into the white mans system.

Funny how those other black dudes that busted their azzes, and paid the price in the summer aren't supporting the cause. Those guys that didn't sit around and demand the world owed them something, those guys are the sellouts. Kap is just another in a long line of guys who want to "educate" us. He doesn't realize, he is, he is showing the whole world how to waste god given talent, god given ability, and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Kaep was actually a better baseball player (pitcher) than a football player. With his attitude, he would have failed that too.

>Yea, using OUR National Anthem in
>that way could only be
>more outrageous if he Burned
>OUR Flag in a Video.
>
>
>We may/can agree Black Lives matter
>but his actions does not
>represent the friends I have
>whom are Black or of
>mixed race. Politics should be
>left outside of our Work
>places.
>
>Yet, Rights are Rights. My Right
>is hoping Young & all
>ages of Black Americans send
>him a message to: Be
>Mature.
>
>I would feel the same way
>if a KKK member was
>the Quarterback or any sports
>figure. Sports should be a
>wholesome Family event.
>
>Maybe I am singular in fair
>play on Sports fields. I
>mean, be the Athlete and
>Core team mate. After the
>game, go do your own
>thing. I could better support
>the latter off field actions.
>

Oddly enough he was OK with calling a Bears a nigggger (and got fined for it) and was OK with wearing a Malcolm x hat ton an interview.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-16 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]CK can feel free to lick the hair off my dogs sack.

so which half of him is protesting, the black half or the white half.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I would much rather watch a high school game than a bunch of grown men still playing with balls. These dicks, along with those pretending to be someone else on TV, get way too much of our attention.

An Air Force Man turned Artist some of us old farts remember on TV.

It's hard to think of Bob Ross and not immediately key in on the giant bushy mushroom cloud of hair that exploded off of his head, and Ross knew it. Unfortunately, he also supposedly hated the haircut. Ross had an uncanny knack for marketing, though, so he knew that trimming his locks down to a more conservative 'do would probably undercut part of his business. Ross decided to stick with "his trademark look and even had his permed" visage emblazoned on every tube of Bob Ross Inc. art supplies.

Wiszard may be correct that Colin Kaepernick is actually Middle Eastern...Nose and need for Permed hair...? His Rights also.

The below are Bob Ross yet the point is notice his Hair then match to Colin Kaepernick and true Afro's....

35921gallery1472575929esqbobrossbobrossinc1.jpg

1219mryygbcl.png

57916bobross2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom