Cold Play

My earlier (Below) Post on Nice Deed'zzz turned into a Photography lesson where I learned from DW & 2lumpy. I screwed up by showing unrelated pictures associated with my former best camera, a Nikon.

However, I made this Post to combine Photography, Video and new Humor. No one liked it :-(

Well, no replies. I never knew, still don't, who Cold Play is. Yet, Thinking about how Witty elkassassin, eelgrass and so many others are, here within Campfire "I Thought" of you folks when making the Post.

I laughed at the Infant baby on the Cessna Wing. The American Eagle was also impressive.

I am still a new'bee and learning. I have tried to go outside and do yard work to get in better shape. I need to Sloooow Down. I ended up with a Muscle spasm knot in my back shoulder/neck that enlarged to a dramatic visible and painful height. I've never gone slow and easy but I should heed the "Time-Out" the girls placed upon me.....Nah :) No Pain = No gain.

I may have zero Elk Hunting chances for the fall but just the constant minute by minute thought, has me inspired to work the body.

Well once again I wander off topic. But if you do enjoy Art and a neat Video showing things we may never have seen, give the link a try. Maybe post which image was your favorite. I'll try to not make such Post's since no one replied.

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Cold Play."

Famous line that came to mind. Nothing towards you, Jager. I really enjoyed the video. I had never seen it before and I think a lot of it..most of it was very intriguing. I also liked the eagle soaring beneath the ship. Very cool video. Nobody commented because nobody likes Cold Play here...that's just my guess. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I never knew what Cold Play meant. I saw part of the video on the News and looked it up. It is amazing what they can do.

I watched it when you first posted. I just couldn't figure out what to say. I'd never heard of Coldplay either.

So.....I'll post now what my very first thought was when I saw it:

Whoa!!!Too bad I don't smoke weed, that would be a trip.

:)

It is pretty clever video.

"Is/Was" Your Wife Correct...? Ref Your Post:

""You're addicted to the computer""

Nah, just reading the Articles in Men'zzz.... :)

Now it's clear why your seeking a Cow Elk on Sheep Ranches.... I didn't catch on that You're Trolling.

( I'm just joshing )

LAST EDITED ON May-18-16 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]Not a Coldplay fan either but it's pretty amazing what they can computer generate these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom