Cold Cereal?

K

ktc

So what is the breakfast of champions?

Cookie Crisp for me.

I eat Lucky Charms, Boo Berry, and Franken Berry in a pinch. Yes, I always eat the cereal and save the marshmellows for last.

What kind of milk? Vitamin D whole milk here. None of that sissy watered down crap for my heart!;-)

Cap N Crunch Berries with whole milk. I always save the berries for last. When I eat Lucky Charms, I save the marshmellows for last, then my two yr old tries to steal them.

PRO

Coors Light! That's funny!

Raisin Bran for me. 2% milk.

Shreded Wheat is good if you add about 1/2 cup sugar per bowl.:)

Eel

Coor's Original provides much more of the
grains and such needed to start a good day.

Save the Light for weekends.

>Shreded Wheat is good if you
>add about 1/2 cup sugar
>per bowl.:)
>

and wash it down with a cold Coors Light. But the same could be said for cardboard. :)

Just plain old Cheerio's with a couple of fresh Palisade Peaches cut up in them. Topped with Soy Milk. (you don't want to be in an enclosed area with me if I drink a big glass of whole milk). The peaches make it.

beanman

When I was single my go-to was either Lucky Cahrms or Froot Loops with Lucky Lager on em!!! I ate those for 4 or 5 years. No wonder I was single! Yep, you gotta save the marhiemallows for last!!! Now it is Cheerio's, 1% milk and I toss in some berries of a banana.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

NUNYA!!!

"YOU GOOFY LITTLE BASTARD" & I QUOTE ktc!!!

IF I SAY GRAPE NUTS???

DOES THAT MAKE ME A GRANOLA CRUNCHIN HIPPIE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Smoked salmon and goat cheese frittata topped with caramelized onions and pan seared plum tomatoes. Country style potatoes with paprika and allspice.
& a Coors Light!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Wow, are we bored or what?

we really need some hunting seasons to start..

I like oatmael and brown sugar myself.

When I am really hungry, I have "Fried Eelgrass" Omelet and Green Chili's along w/Sourdough Bread w/It Tastes Like Real Butter.
To wash it down, hot coco w/ nutmeg.

Brian

I had a friend back in High School that lived of Cheateo's with Mountain Dew poured on top (his breakfast of Champions). He couldn't get me to touch that stuff.

I like my Loucky Charms and Golden Grams just fine.

Jeff

I have three grand daughters living with me so it's Dora or Spoungebob square pants cereal..how I miss grits, 2 over easy, a greasey brawt with a hot cup of coffee spiked with a shot of what ever is on hand........RIMROCK

Ooooooooh, grits! I know what I'm having this morning!!! Grits, 2 over medium (gotta have em a little runny to mix in with the grits) and a biscuit! My wife hates grits but loves that Cream "O" Wheat crap! Damn city girl!! Haahaaa.... Gotta go makes me sum grits!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

During the week it's Special K or Raisin Bran, but, on weekends it's a pile of eggs over easy w/ cheese, hot sauce and sausage!!!

"Good mass & long browtines"

Maple and brown sugar spoon sized shredded wheat, with extra sugar added and 2% milk. Keeps ya regular so your not so full of crap! Of course some of you fellas would still be full of crap :)

Wheaties for me - with some fresh peaches, skim milk (I've got enough fat already!) sugar free sweetner and 3 TBSP of cottage cheese for protein. About 400 calories total.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

PC,
Are you that dude standing at the end of the freeway offramp holding the sign that says, "why lie, I need a beer"?

Weekends....fried potatoes and onions, about an onion per potato, lots of garlic powder. With 1 fried, egg, w/french bread and a diet pepsi. OH....at about 10AM.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

That all sounds delicious. But I'm having breakfast et Chefs' from now on! I'll bring the smoked salmon. What do you say Chef?

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-07 AT 06:19PM (MST)[p] If it is bad for me I will eat it. Just add goats milk and sugar. I am still waiting for a response from my son in law to find out if the cat food sandwich I made him the other day tastes like tuna. I will let ya know.

poached eggs yeah

Rutnbuck

blue berry scone w/ 4 shots expresso! Burppp!
I like eggs but the guys at work banned me from eatting them!!
rm

Big cup of Smart Start and Kashi cereal mixed together during the week, and on Sat & Sun a bacon & egg taquito w/ plenty of tobasco and coffee. Gets the old blood pumping,
T264

" Sprinkle Copenhagen on my bisckets and gravy. An a big cup a coffee."

isayNUNYA you took the words right out of my mouth. Nothin quite like a 3 finger pinch of SMACK (Copenhagen) and a large black coffee to get a man rollin in the morning.

Whale... I start off with half a bag of gummy bears, 2 Moon Pies, then move to some protein in the form of Flamming Jack's Acid Wash Jerky, a couple of raw duck eggs, then a handfull of warm cheese curd, then wash it all down with a double-shot of Crown.

Big healthy dumpage is way under-rated!
One of life's simple pleasures.

"Cures fits, warts, freckles
Coughs, colds, runny nose
Guaranteed not to rip run or snag
Makes conception a wonder, childbirth a pleasure.
That's Copenhagen"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom