Cokeville to LeBarge to Kemmerer hunters

hoopscoach

I know a few of you have been hitting it hard for deer and elk in these areas and I was wondering if anyone has seen any good bull moose during their travels. I got a lot of great information from MM members about this area and I have been scouting like crazy the last few weekends. I've seen a few bulls but with the warm weather and thick vegetation, it's been tough. It occurred to me that I could be missing out on some great information if I didn't ask the guys that are beating the bushes for deer and elk. Moose steaks will be provided to anyone whose information leads the conviction errr... harvest of a good bull:)

Horniac and I both have moose tags in area 26 and are sharing information so I will pass it on to him.

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Have you looked around Raymond Mt. There are always some nice moose over there and also on Millter Mt. High up on Fontenelle is good too as is the Lake Alice area.

Have a good one. BB

Raymond and Miller are on my list to get familiar with this weekend. Checked out Fontenelle, hobble creek and lake allice last weekend (along with a bunch of other areas). I was just wondering if anyone hunting elk and deer had stumbled onto any nice bulls this year.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

I haven't seen any good bulls yet...but when the rut starts it will make a big difference..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom