Coffee Bean Test

TripleK

Long Time Member
Coffee Beans
Find the man between the coffee beans.Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds that the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes your right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.

The man really is there. In fact, once you find him, you cannot miss him afterwards.

But DON'T TELL WHERE HE IS when you find him.

4ac96a551229514c.jpg

It took me less than a minute to find him.

Bess is still looking for him.

D13er didn't see him until I told him where to look.

1911's wife, fireball77, found it in about 8 seconds and he's still looking.

LOL Good luck!

>Don't feel bad, boys. If
>you don't find it, it
>just means you're a dumba@@.
> LOL ;-)

You mean this little dude down here?

4ac97bb81d1be1d6.jpg

3 Seconds.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Still liked it when you held me. Can't take my eyes off the man. Kind of creepy. Ugly. He keeps looking at me. Hold me jenn?

...about three or four seconds, but that's interesting because I've always considered myself to be more left-brained...

Experience tells me that if there had been a 200-inch muley hidden in there somewhere, a couple decades could pass and I still wouldn't be able to find it...

>UGH!!! ROY!!! You're such a D#CK!!!
>
>
Love you too sis!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Don't feel bad, boys. If you don't find it, it just means you're a dumba@@. LOL

Took the words right out of my mouth, I think this means girls use their brains, guys well not so much.

If there were a pair a BOOBS in the coffee, they could find them, with out any trouble..;) LOL

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-09 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]It took me 12 seconds. I was looking for an entire man at first.

Roy, you D*CK!:)

Jenn, are those really big coffee beans?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I'm still looking for the Boobs,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom