CO needs our support

3TOE

Very Active Member
Do your part! Vote and advertise!
IMG_4416.jpeg

As a lifelong resident of Commiefornia all I can say to you Colorado residents is if THIS proposition passes then every other type of bleeding heart wildlife related issues will then become ballot measures to be voted up or down by basically uninformed gullible voters who believe progressive propaganda over scientific data & facts. It’s already not looking good for you! Proposition 114 wolf reintroduction initiative barely passed. BUT IT DID! Now look how this has turned into the fiasco it was predicted to become. And it has taken less than a year for it fall apart.
In 1990 California voters “approved” proposition 117 which is essentially the same as Colorado’s 127. As a result we now have mountain lions coming out of our ears. Some of our best deer herds have been decimated due to the uncontrolled population of lions. There are numerous YouTubes of home security camera vids showing bold unafraid cats in urban yards and neighborhood parks.
If this thing passes as expected then the rest of your wildlife will never again be truly managed by CPW.
I’m very saddened that your great state has been progressively liberalized nearly as bad as mine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom