Co. Boy Joins Girl Scouts

Did I miss something, or was there no mention of a father? Huh, go figure. Sounds like that mother has herself a little puppet. Its a shame that that BOY gets teased at school, but what do you expect from children that age? The mother is to blame for letting her BOY dress up like a girl. She should feel terrible. He is too young to decide if he wants to be a girl. Too bad there isn't a grandfather, or uncle or someone to take that kid out to do guy stuff once in a while.

....it's sick out there, and getting sicker..........

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-11 AT 12:03PM (MST)[p]No kidding. My grand niece was taken out of her home (mom and dad divorced) by CPS. The younger brother of the womb owner is gay and wants to have his pee pee taken of so it can become a girl.

Unfortunately for him, he posed my neice with a dildo on facebook. He is now in lockup.

The entire family is goofed up...mom>> multiple drug and prostitution arrests. oldest daughter(mom of my grand niece)>> got an IUD while hubby was away...HMMM?. Youngest daughter>>three kids by, according to her, who knows. Middle kid died under as yet undiscovered circumstances, according to local SO. And there is the brother as mentioned above. I don't think Jerry Springer would have this family on his show.

>....it's sick out there, and getting
>sicker..........
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Sad indeed....It is unfortunate that this kid is probably now too old to "reindexed".

His teen years and adult life are going to be pure Hell!

His mother should be slapped!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom