C'MON U PANZY-AZZES,JFP!!!

B

bobcatbess

COME ON BOYS!!!

LETS HELP Preddy OUT A LITTLE HERE!!!

I KNOW THINGS ARE TIGHT!!!

AND I KNOW ITS ELECTION YEAR!!!

AND I KNOW FUEL PRICES ARE BITING US ALL IN THE BUTT!!!

AND I KNOW ALOT OF US ARE WONDERING IF WE'RE GONNA DRAW A TAG SOMEWHERE???

BUT LETS CHIP IN A LITTLE & SEND Preddy TO THE TOP!!!

I KNOW DANG WELL WE'VE GOT ENOUGH MM'ERS RIGHT HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE!!!

OH DID I MENTION???

QUIT BEING SO DAMN TIGHT WITH ALL THAT GREENBACK!!!

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YOU GUYS LISTEN JUST LIKE......WELL NEVER MIND!!!

COME ON GUYS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Geeze BCB, do you need to fix the time stamp on your puter? 3:00am???? Or is it like your CAP's lock button?

You're right though, we don't think twice about filling up the smoke belchers with $4.00 a gallon fuel but get way too conservative when we could really do something to help a fellow MMer. I challange everyone to pledge a 1/4 tanks worth to Pred's cause!

RUS

I just went out and got the mail:(:

LE Turtle Tag-Unit 666-----"Unsuccessful- refund enclosed"

I thought about getting Bobcatbess a Tony Stewart #20 decal for his truck with my refund, but decided to help Pred instead!

Eel

Hey eel! Here in utardia LE turtle tags are non-refundable.

I consider them just like woofs except along with a shovel I pack a length of chain and a old tire rim. It's called the Tony Soprano turtle hunting method.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom