Clubhouse Charity Event

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Rugarm is hosting a charity at the Clubhouse for the Premature Ejaculation Society on Saturday night. There's no specific dress code, just come early in your best pants.

JUDAS NVB!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Rans will be giving free hernia checks. and if he really like you he will throw in a free prostate exam.

Lesgo is offering a cajun speacial, what ever that is, you all will have to ask the plick.

2311idiot.jpg

I heard they will have lots of events, such as "Bobbing for Adams apples", and "Tummy Sticks". Sounds kind of like Flounders Tough Mudder events.

Fireball as I understand the rules you have to get weighed before you can participate. Guess that weaves you out.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Well slick thanks for taking Z's place on my list, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to be " weighed" if it involves anyone at the clubhouse.

"involves anyone at the clubhouse" My point exactly "Wed"!

I thought at one time I would like to be apart of the club until they sent the application and all the questions dealt with Gerbals, Duct Tape, Mazzola, and something about Aim & eating Crackers.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LMAO NVB

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Onedryboot will be conducting a free
>colonoscopy for each new member
>
>
>~Z~

Z, the only person I ever made that offer is yer mother!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-12 AT 01:24AM (MST)[p]Here is one of the games ) I hear its rigged to always land on right/left hand blue or green .

5173twister.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom