Clubhouse Application

Feleno

Long Time Member
Letter.jpg

ApplicationNew.jpg

I ain't entering the Front Door & Damn sure ain't entering the Back Door!

That Place is somebody elses Secret & I don't wanna even know where it is!

I guess you could say it does add Truth to the Wasatch being the Gayest Place!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

complete
You can present the completed application when you enter the Expo and get free entry and a complimentary pat down.

We'll be waiting for you ShowCat!!!

You'll be waitin a Long GAWD-DAMNED Time!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-12 AT 06:30AM (MST)[p]Overton asked me to submit his application for him, he's a little shy...

2515applicationnew.jpg

~Z~

catch
:) :)

Although I am not a member of the membership election committee I think I can safely say "you are in" although I did have you pegged as a knee pad kind of guy.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-12 AT 07:05AM (MST)[p]That's not my application!! That's Ransom's app...he emailed me, then text me, then called me...finally I answered and he asked if I was going to apply for the clubhouse position?? I obviously said no, he asked that I submit his app for him because he couldn't figure out how to fill it out. Bama graduates are pretty stupid so it's legit...I hope the plick gets erected by the erection committee!!

I would like to add I DO NOT want to join the chubhouse so if anyone submits an application for me it is 100% bullchit!! :D

~Z~

I wanted to send my regards to let you all know I once again will not be applying for membership to the Clubhouse. Thanks Boz

F-er you did a really nice thing putting a quality app together for these individuals! The only problem I saw was it said Clubhouse? Didn't you meen Chubhouse? Damn spell check. Lol nicely done!

Here is another checklist for your app F-er!

BATHING PREFERENCE:

a bath
Communal showering
Golden shower
No bathing at all
In a mt. stream with your hunting partner
Bathing like a cat/self cleaning

This may help Fondler and Burn choose their 2012 crop

Boz
Yeah it should have been Chubhouse.... dang Autocorrect.

When the first batch of applications run out and they are ready to print more I'll be sure they will want to add the Bathing Preference. I'm not sure how that was left off in the first place. Good catch and nice addition.

Ummm, yeah, I found this in my inbox. I think it was meant for you Rug...

Rugburn
The applications and support for our chubhouse has been through the roof! I need a little help from you as a co-founder/member of our club. I'm tied up (I wish!;-)) going through all of the applications I have received today. I have been getting alot of questions regarding glove size. I know your mantra is "if the glove don't fit, just spit", but it seems to be a concern to some of our small handed members. Should I not be as concerned with this issue? Also, I thought I told you to have Feleno add a section about hobbies, i.e, are they or have they ever been in a band? I think it would be helpful in prioritizing some of these apps if we knew if they could play the flute, rusty trombone, or blow on an organ!
Keep up the good work, and if you get a chance, p.m Overton and tell him I received his MANY applications. See you tonight.

XOXOXOXO
Fondler

funny stuff Zeker :)

Turns out Wiz is the first person to have his application denied without even going through the reviewing process after he attached his photo to the application.
SmallHands.jpg

Founder, I'm not sure why Rugster felt he needed to apply but asked me to add his here since he couldn't get it to upload on his phone. Maybe he thinks with the overwhelming amount of applications you've received, you were going to replace him with a new hiking partner?? I don't know but here's his app...
8592applicationnew.jpg

~Z~

Sorry about that BUCKNUTS but you should know when you visit the campfire you should always come with some protection.

keyboard.jpg

This video was shot on the last fund raising event for the chubhouse. A guest appearance from the one and only never_catch. I guess it was a smashing hit!?!?

ODB, like you said it was a fundraising event...it's not like it's something I do on a regular basis man. I was just trying to help my fellow MM brethren out. As soon as I noticed I was raising more than just a few eyebrows I got the #### out of there!!

~Z~

>As soon as I noticed
>I was raising more than
>just a few eyebrows I
>got the #### out of
>there!!
>
>~Z~

So ~Z~ after you took founder out of there did he up his tip's?

Feleno- That picture is a complete photoshop job. My hands are half that size......

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

This is some funny chit!!!!

My question is, where is the "hue and cry" team, worrying about the "antis'" reading this and painting hunters as "gay bashers"?

I mean, after all, it is WAY more newsworthy than taking a 700 yard shot at a running elk, with a .243! Or running down a yote with a "snocycle".....

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Lol normally I don't interject any comments to the clubhouse stuff since I am an outsider and new guy; but .... You should have included SAFE WORD OPTIONS on the application.
WVBOWAK

>Lol normally I don't interject any
>comments to the clubhouse stuff
>since I am an outsider
>and new guy; but ....
>You should have included SAFE
>WORD OPTIONS on the application.
>
>WVBOWAK

Lol you sound like you have played this game before??

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have a buddy who would like to join but even $75 is too steep for him in this economy. Could you waive the fee for a good Fluffer on the weekends?

Eel

Eel
Hopefully your friend can come to grips with what he is offering. That being said I think his idea is a stroke of genius and I hope he doesn't let the opportunity slip through his fingers.

Lol normally I don't interject any comments to the clubhouse stuff since I am an outsider and new guy; but .... You should have included SAFE WORD OPTIONS on the application.
WVBOWAK

LOL! I can just see a successful applicant with a choke coller, a ball in his mouth, and a turkey baster shoved.... screaming "SAFE WORD, SAFE WORD, DAMMIT, WHAT WAS THE SAFE WORD!"

I would join but the other members would just blow me off.
I also think the dues to join should be 69 bucks .maybe have a drawing winner gets a pearl necklace . Maybe sausage stuffer .

>>Lol normally I don't interject any
>>comments to the clubhouse stuff
>>since I am an outsider
>>and new guy; but ....
>>You should have included SAFE
>>WORD OPTIONS on the application.
>>
>>WVBOWAK
>
>Lol you sound like you have
>played this game before??
>
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The only thing I know about this stuff is that one scene from Pulp Fiction. Zed is dead!
WVBOWAK

anybody hear from overton, he hasnt posted a while and ide bet he's at the secret clubhouse. remember he does live in kali

He just posted bail after T-Bagging an LSU fan. The media said the victim was passed out but the smile on his face proves otherwise

I've heard T-Bagging is one of the hazing rituals that has to be completed to gain full acceptance into the clubhouse. I'm sure Over is just trying to gain some experience before tyring to impress Founder and Rug.

Never said that I wasn't going to Hell, I am just making my ticket there more and more non-refundable.
WVBOWAK

>Never said that I wasn't going
>to Hell, I am just
>making my ticket there more
>and more non-refundable.
>WVBOWAK

Your application has been approved. Congrats, please stop sending us pictures and trying to explain your, well you know.

A packet and pass will be sent in the morning.

As far as the other things you wanted to bring please don't. From the pictures you provided they have WAY TO MANY MILES ON THEM.

Overton I think in your old age you may have forgoten about the life long VIP pass you earned last year at the clubhouse. There is no need to keep sending us applications again.

>I passed my membership on to
>never_catch and wet_boob.

sorry overton, applications are non transferable. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>>I passed my membership on to
>>never_catch and wet_boob.
>
>
> sorry overton, applications are
>non transferable. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good point Lesgo. I see you remember from when you tried to avoid dues by having Kilo's transfered to you.

>>>I passed my membership on to
>>>never_catch and wet_boob.
>>
>>
>> sorry overton, applications are
>>non transferable. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>
>
>Good point Lesgo. I see you
>remember from when you tried
>to avoid dues by having
>Kilo's transfered to you.