Close Call

kawboy

Very Active Member
I live in a condo, I was heading down to my work truck when I heard a car smack a pole to a carport. She smacked it hard enough she hit her head on the horn and it beeped. I laughed to myself and tried to see who it was as she drove by, I didn't know her, she looked dazed, she cruised around the corner pretty fast, smacked the pole just inches behind my wifes car. Never even touched the brakes. This one she hit so hard debris flew everywhere, her chevy cobalt was wrapped around the pole leaving the car disabled. I ran over to her, she said she was ok, I called 911, they showed up fast. I told them I thought she was high as a kite, they agreed. However after a couple of hours and after calling the highway patrol to check her, they said she was not under the influence.
How can you come to a conclusion like that, she hit two poles!
My wifes car was not damaged, but there are always kids running around the place, lucky no one was killed.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Of course she was wasted.

However......your question is....why no consequences? Look no further than this wonderful American society that we live in today. Was she also an illegal????

I think it's a dead give away when you wrote the first "she"...

You forgot the part about her being oriental!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-16-10 AT 02:07AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-16-10 AT 02:06?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON May-16-10 AT 02:05?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON May-16-10 AT 01:57?AM (MST)

????

If its a medical condition I hope she gets it worked out, but if its drugs, she should have more consequence than an insurance deductible

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom