Cloride's Picks

C

ClorideRUS

Ok! So I'm really bored & watch all these stupid debates. Here are my picks for the 2008 presidential race. Not necessarily in any particular order. My pick for President and Vice President..... Any combination of the following would be good for our country. At least we would finally have some leadership.

Obama ? Richardson
Romney ? Hukabee

What are your picks?

Too bad Mr. Cheney isn't running!

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/chicks_dick.jsp

RUS

THEY'D DAMN WELL BETTER COME UP WITH SOMEBODY BETTER THAN THE CHOICES RIGHT NOW!!!

I WILL NOT!!!

I REPEAT!!!

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN!!!

BEEN THERE!!!

DONE THAT!!!

THAT $HIT AIN'T HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

My pick is Jefferson Davis. I know someone is going to say he doesn't stand a chance beings he's dead. But if'n things don't change I'm writing him in.

Ransom

474e3eaf4a484d62.jpg

Everytime I see/hear Huckabee I like him more. Rommeny is solid as well. I'll vote for who ever can keep Billiary out of the White House, even if that is considered "the lesser of two evils".

PRO

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-07 AT 11:03PM (MST)[p]Still waiting for a possible Bloomberg/Hagel independant ticket!

As for the GOP, I've seen better looking candidates floating in my toilet bowl with the exception of Ron Paul. Huckabee believes in Dinosaur cowboys, Fred drags out the Forbes flat tax plan, and Rudy is simply the same inept, cross-dressing, broken 9-11 record that put the office of emergency services back in the trade center after the first bombing. If that wasn't enough he even put that scumbag Kerik up for the Head of Reichtag Security.

As for Mitt, Mitt is as solid as a Fart. The only thing you depend on Mitt to have a firm stand on is ????? Mitt would throw his Mother under the bus for a vote, which given George's propensity to stand by his buddies no matter how inept is refreshing, it's not enough. I used to respect McCain, but when he aligned himself with the White House spin machine my respect levels simply vanished.

As for the DNC, I think an Edwards/Richardson or possibly an Edwards/Clinton ticket with Richardson as Sec. of State might be okay. But I still think our country's expansive political division will continue if Hillary is elected president. I like what Obama says, but he is too young and too inexperienced. If he can win a re-election and maybe sponsor a single piece of legislation, I think Obama may well be a viable candidate in 2012.

Oddly enough I do believe that a Clinton/Edwards or Edwards/Clinton ticket is the best combination for the DNC and possibly the country.

But the country needs to get past this bush-clinton-bush-clinton? madness if we are ever going to unite ourselves to address the bigger issues which face us here and abroad.

Pro, how you doing bud, I sure hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

overton, Don't you mean Jefferson Davis Hogg? He would be better than any Dem out there. Where's Ross Perot. I got a kick out of watching that guy.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-07 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]Peak

Boss Hogg would probably be just as good a candidate as the rest of the field, both parties included.
474ed5915edb9eaf.jpg

Ransom

474ed5ba5f54245c.jpg

"Oddly enough I do believe that a Clinton/Edwards or Edwards/Clinton ticket is the best combination for the DNC and possibly the country."

The last three words of your post I can not agree with. Hillary has never done a thing. Not even one piece of legislation, never runa business, never governed. Her claim to fame is simply Bill. Edwards is nothing more than a slick trial lawyer. How in the "H" could you possibly think those two would be best for the country? Enlighten us please, I gotta know!!!!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

As far as my picks as of today, meaning this may change down the road:
Romney/Huckabe

As far as who I think is the only Candidate that can beat Hillary I would have to say Guliani. If it comes down to that I am and will be the biggest Guliani suporter you have ever seen. Cross dresser or not LMAO

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

I would vote for Oprah Winfrey before I would vote for any of the candidates so far mentioned. And I own beef cattle does that say how poor the candidates are in this election?
driftersifter
P.S. I really don't like Oprah at all but she has more intelligence and she has a history of being self made and possibly couldn't be bought like the rest could be.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom