Cloak of Invisibility

AZStickman

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had a stalk blown by EMF. Finally a must have for those dedicated to employing every technological edge money can buy to get that trophy of a lifetime. I can't wait until they combine it with scent blocker....... Terry

http://www.hecsllc.com/

What the heck is EMF?

Just another gimmick, but I bet they make some cashola!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

i hope when their sponcered hunting show comes out the host will be a hella hott chick. the new stuff they comeout with amazes me. i supose if only 1 out of 30 of us buys this thing they will make bank

Buy stock if one out 30 hunters buys it.
STOCK TIP OF THE DAY.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"Yeah sure! But will it block a healthy fart?"

Just flip your cough suppressor around for that but keep track of which end you use for coughs vs farts..... Terry

AZ That's the funniest i've read in a long time Bout choked on my morning coffee

Man am I an idiot I have hunted for 50 years and never heard of EMF I would have guessed it to be some type of neuromuscular disease.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-11 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]wow i must have an extremely large emf~! wow i cant beleive i have been hunting without emf protection! it makes so much sense!

Don't feel bad Cornhusker, as I've been hunting longer than that and don't have a clue as to what in the h EMF is, LOL!!! Come on somebody, clue us old farts in on this new whatever!!!

I'd wear just about anything if it helped me take the new SCI world record mule deer like they are claiming on the site!! LOL!!

I know Scott Eastman (CEO of this company) from when he worked for limbsaver. When he showed me this and told me the idea behind it a couple years ago when they launched at shot show I couldn't stop laughing.

I've been accused of a lot of things by my wife over the years, but I can't remember anything involving me giving off EMF, LOL!!! Do you need a full suit to counteract that chit, or can I just make myself a tinfoil hat to counter the effects I'm puttin out?

I'm thinking of a suit similar to the Tin Man from the Wizard of OZ. Get a can scent free oil and dip yourself in camo.

Don't waste your money!

I actually think you can counteract the EMF effect by simply puting your "junk" in a ziploc bag, with a tree frog and a mouse......or was it a bat?

No need to thank me for the tip.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Oh you naysayers...... Just think of the excitement this technology would bring to your high country hunt as you sit in that alpine basin one afternoon realizing there is an electrical storm blowing in and you are suited up in your electrically conductive camo HEC...... Terry

Yes that would be funny to watch on video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Actually the first person (or their family) struck by lighting while wearing this BS would become an instant millionaire. "The video made him think he was wearing a Faraday Cage so he thought lightning wasn't a problem" exclaimed rich wife. Hilarious!

touch2.gif

Sneekey

I thought that it meant "Early Morning Flatulence!"

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Heck I glow in the dark anyway after being stationed at Eniwetok for awhile...they tested the first Hydrogen bomb there in 1952..I was there in "75"...Killed lots of Nice Muleys since then ...maybe its an attractor!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom