Clemens' Slider

Feleno

Long Time Member
I'm sure you've heard the stories and read the reports about Roger throwing the high heat to that 15 year old girl (mindy mcready, country singer). yeah he was 28 at the time and married so aside from the age difference its still wrong. what a slime ball. So much for personal credibility going in to his roid case.

THIS IS A SAD/UGLY ENDING OF A BRILLANT CAREER, MOST PEOPLE WILL ONLY RECALL THE BAD PRESS AT THE TAIL OF HIS PLAYING DAYS. HOWEVER HE CUT HIS OWN THROAT BY WANTING TO MAKE 18 MILLION FOR A HALF OF SEASON, BEING AN ELITEST, WANTING TO ONLY PLAY FOR A TEAM THAT WILL GO THE THE WORLD SERIES,AND BEING WITH THE TEAM ONLY WHEN HE PITCHES. THIS WONT FLY WITH TEAM MATES OR FANS, THEN HE POSTS A 6-7 RECORD & GETS HURT AGAIN. ROGER YOU GOT WHAT YOU HAD COMMIM......YD.

Update:
Rumor has it our boy Clemens was messing round with Johy Daly's ex wife. The guy just can't keep the ol bat at home it appears. Going to be a bad 2008 for Mr. Roger

He saying that he was a friend of her family and never touched her. This is also being brought up by mcnemee (SP) lawyers when roger sued.

Maybe he banged her maybe he didn't but I'm not ready to convict him just yet.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

If he's smart, he would not have crossed that line at all. I'm not convicting him yet, but I give more points for integrity than smarts.

The Rocket has always been a low class act.

Innocent till proven guilty, but, it would not surprise me.

I have a ball signed by Clemens that I was gonna sell one day after he was inducted into the hall of fame. Prolly won't be worth a darn now. Sosa's signature is also on the same ball, got it signed on the same day during all-star weekend one year. Oh well, I don't feel sorry for millionaires.

All you need to do is go get canseco, mcgwyire,sheffield, giambi and bonds to sign the same ball and your golden ticket will once again be golden!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Clemens is a douche. He used to be my favorite pitcher when he played for the Red Sox. It has gone south ever since with his greedy behavior. No one like a damn part timer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom