Claude shot first...evidence

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-16 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]If you'll watch this video, you'll see that Claude Dallas shot Pogue first and it wasn't in self defense. Pogue didn't even have his gun drawn.

https://youtu.be/BKkzmskLd7M

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

One of the actors that plays Claude's friend is now a semi-famous actor. Who can guess which one?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I can't figure out what he's been in either...actually he was in Napoleon Dynamite. The judo instructor...

I heard Claude now has a grazing lease on BLM in Nevada. There is some dispute going on over water rights or something.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom