Claude #2

Feleno

Long Time Member
Well its been a little over 15 years since his death. i know where he is at and what he's been up to. he was a good man that never killed anyone
claude_akins.jpg

>Wonder how were gonna make an
>argument out of this one
>?

Well I guess we could start by calling each other water heads and than really start bashing each other and talking real tough and before you know it we could have a real good argument going... Oh and make sure you disagree with what someone says, that seems to work well also.

many people wouldnt know that Claude played in many charity golf tournaments with the money of course going to good causes. he was playing a southern California course back in the mid 80's and got in to much of a hurry to hit his next shot he forgot to replace his divot from the previous. I know, I know, sting him up boys!!!

He forgot to replace the divot ? It's a good thing the Golf Police didn't approach him on that, he may have been forced to kill them.

I hate the golf marshals. I pay my green fees like everybody else and then here comes the marshal and he wants me to rake my sand traps, replace my divots, repair my ball marks on the greens, etc. He even tries to tell me where I can drive my golf cart. They have no idea who their messing with, and one of these days......It will be a clear case of self defense. I'm kind of a misfit and a loner and I make my own rules, you know.

Eel

I AIN'T replacing no divots'.

The golf police can go suck eggs!

You guys that do replace divots are spineless pantywastes that have caved in to the MAN!

Defiance rules!

>Hey NevadaVager, how's it going today?

Hi Neighbor,

Thanks for asking.

I'm doing fair to middlin?. The ole rheumatoid arthritis is acting up a bit but me wife is taken? good care of me so I can't complain much. It never does any good when I do anyway.

>I hate the golf marshals. I
>pay my green fees like
>everybody else and then here
>comes the marshal and he
>wants me to rake my
>sand traps, replace my divots,
>repair my ball marks on
>the greens, etc. He even
>tries to tell me where
>I can drive my golf
>cart. They have no idea
>who their messing with, and
>one of these days......It will
>be a clear case of
>self defense. I'm kind of
>a misfit and a loner
>and I make my own
>rules, you know.
>
>Eel

You better watch it mister! There is something you don't know about me as I attended the close cover before striking match school of golf marshals and I have since completeing the 35 week onlne course I have become a reserve golf marshal (weekends only without pay of course).
I know you thought I was a mule deer hunter extrodinaire but my real passion is golf enforcement. I live to catch rebels like you and I have no problem breaking out the taser if I ever catch you creating havoc on my golf courses.. No sir won't tolerate it. You have been warned Eel.. I'm watching you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom