Classic stripper songs

Feleno

Long Time Member
Mind you its been MANY years since I've been in a strip club so these are old school. No clue what they play these days.

You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker
Cherry Pie - Warrant
Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue

2 favorites:
Rock Candy (Hard, Sweet & Sticky) - Montrose
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood

LAST EDITED ON May-11-11 AT 08:37AM (MST)[p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4eGsbYTgtY&feature=related

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

the very best of late is " crazy bit*h " by buckcherry. the girls go crazy....... ahhum......thats what i heard anyhow :)

>LAST EDITED ON May-11-11
>AT 08:37?AM (MST)

>
>
>
>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I just can't watch or listen to any chit that is on BET!

Traditional >>>------->

F-Dude asked so I answered...didn't say you were guna like it lol!! That song does remind me of a lot of specific girlies though..."I'm in love with a stripper", only I lust them not love...:)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

What's a strip club? (.)(.) ??

Buck Cherry- Cocaine is, i mean was always a favorite or any Motley Crue

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

the last time i was in a strip club a little blonde had hair sticking out of both sides of her panties....it was sexy as hell
..... The blonde at 2:27 in is the stuff

>the last time i was in
>a strip club a little
>blonde had hair sticking out
>of both sides of her
>panties....it was sexy as hell

I'm guessing that was in the 70's ?.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Holy Lord Snort.......That's the best gawl damned video I've seen in a long time. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Bigfly

495e731531222959.jpg

Yep all the above songs pretty much get played at the club. Just some friendly advise for you guys, ALWAYS wear your sweat pants to the strip club......that way you get your moneys worth!! :D

F'r!

I'm callin you on:not been to one in years!

I can only Imagine where you were headed the day you "accidentally" left your wife at the Gas Station!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Been a long time since I have been in a strip joint , but I remember that Cherry Pie song .

In my younger days I introduced a buddy to the joy of strip clubs . He was hooked in a bad way , and he had more money than sense . It got soo bad that when he walked in all the girls knew his name , and called out to him .

The cool part was that he was a big Chris LeDoux fan , so all them girls got the dj to play country music . Them girls would go do a quick costume change and come out in cowboy hats , and chaps an boots . Dang I miss those good ol days , and havin rich friends . LOL

LAST EDITED ON May-11-11 AT 11:05PM (MST)[p]If I was a stripper I would dance to Maneater by nelly furtado...hhhhmmmm
i am sure there are lots more I can't think of right now.
Only time I have ever been to one, I loved the music....made me wanna be a stripper just so I would have a reason to dance! Ahhhh good times. And man, you shoulda seen stinkys face when this chick asked him to hold her bra, so she could go buy a beer. Roflmao!!!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

donny baker has the best tips for going to the strip club. you gotta pay the dj to play freebird. you pay per song and that one is 13 minutes long

Stranglehold by Ted Nugent has a great bass groove. Pretty hypnotizing if she's doin it right!

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom