Classic Cars

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I had a 1970 Mustang Coupe which I bought in 1973 as a 15 year old kid. I know it doesn't match up to 60s cars which were most of the real muscle cars. I had friends with GTOs, 65 and 66 Mustangs and a friend with a super nice Chevelle that had a 396 L78 and the Holley 4 barrel.
I did love my car though. I had Cragar SS wheels, 50s on the rear, Thrush dual exhaust, and Mind Blower 6x9 speakers in the rear deck that thumped from 90 watt built in amps and were hooked up to my 8-track player.
It was such a blast to head out to drag main playing Aerosmith or Deep Purple while cruising main and looking for some hot babes. I swore when I sold it I would buy a 60s muscle car someday but I never did.
I never thought of something so asinine and controlling as this California Air Board plans in the making could even be thought about.. You just feel like Mike Tyson punched you in the cod sack just reading it- so be careful boys, it might give you a sour stomach. The elite in Cali have a plan- legislate you the f out of there. They don't have to count on man made virus to thin people out. They will just ruin it completely and buy up all the empty places. ?

Last edited:
I saw that article the other day, the world is going crazy and California is leading the way. as many old cars as there are in CA I can't imagine it happening. and if it did I'd ignore it and keep driving.
I woukd like to see a video of Diesel Belching Strokers in front of the CAB building.

Living in CA. and I do not have to worry about that stupid idea from our elected idiots. My 1968 Mustang that I rebuilt is now residing in the great state of Texas with my oldest Grandson. That Grandson at the age of 8 years helped me install the trim back on the car after being painted fire engine red.
Boy! I would love to have back the 1969 Mustang Mach 1 the wife and I had when we were starting out together.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom