cjboz gets new boat

Feleno

Long Time Member
So boz won a new boat in a raffle. His wife tells him ?there isn't any water around for miles, no lakes or rivers big enough to float it on? and tells him to sell. He says ?no way, I'm keepin it?. Later in the day Roy comes over and asks where boz it. His wife tells him ?he's in the backyard out in his new boat?. Roy walks out to the back and there is boz in the boat in the middle of the yard with his fishing pole. He asks ?what the hell are you doing?? Boz says ?I'm fishing!?. Roy says ?its rednecks like you that give us a bad name..... and if I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your ass?.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-11 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]Not cool!! I ruined my new trolling motor in the wifes flower bed last night cat fishing and broke my new G-Loomis on the hammock after a whopper got me hung in it! Pouring salt in the wounds huh F-er?

I am taking the kids tubing tonight though!!! Should be fun!!

The funniest part is that The Game Warden showed up and gave Roy a ticket for harassing wildlife fishing without a license.

Boz
Send pictures, sounds like a fun time!!!

Good luck getting that anchor unstuck from the outhouse.

The game warden is Aggie alumni and really put the screws to Roy. With the interstate wildlife violators compact I think Roys days of turtle hunting in the states is over.

Now that's funny!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

HA HA!

Well - that is how we have to do it in Texas since we are in such a bad drought!

Oh and CJ - the fish cop was an Aggie - of course he forgot to sign the ticket and showed up for court on time but because his dog barked he thought court was dismissed so he walked out and the judge declared a mistrial! He was a fellow Longhorn anyway so he invited me over to his private tank for a private turtle hunt later this fall! Should be able to find some exotics he says! YEE HAW!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hey boz?

Your wife say anything about you leaving the front door on your house un-locked?

Might be triplets this time boz!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Roy dodged another citation I see. Of course with his experience, I wouldn't expect anything less.

One of these days Roy.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom