Chuck"The Iceman" Liddell....

kilowatt

Just saw on ABC where Chuck "the Iceman" Liddell is going to be one of the dancers on Dancing with The Stars which starts on Sept. 21st.....along with Kathy Ireland and Tom DeLay and Donny Osmond.....plus others.

Brian

Oh Gawd... Is this what it has come down to?

I wonder how much they paid him to do this?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-09 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Yep - pretty disappointing. Though maybe he will get pissed at the "playmaker" Michael Irvin (who is also scheduled to particpate) and knock his butt out! And for that matter Donny Osmond better watch his butt too!

But, he has to do something now that his fighting career is effectively over. I do predict he will have one or two more comeback fights with another promoter besides UFC, but he shouldn't.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

COULD CHUCK ACTUALLY KICK DONNY OSMOND'S BUTT....ALOT HAS CHANGED RECENTLY......I HOPE HE CAN DANCE.......YD.

Thats like last year they had LT on ....just don't seem right. What next, Hendo on the View....

>
> COULD CHUCK ACTUALLY
>KICK DONNY OSMOND'S BUTT....ALOT HAS
>CHANGED RECENTLY......I HOPE HE CAN
>DANCE.......YD.

LOL...Good point YD...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

wow that's crazy i just looked it up because i couldn't believe it. sure enough it looks legit

i can't believe the iceman is going to be dancing. i love the guy but he will be eliminated in no time. chuck has never been known for his foot work

http://www.mybinocularharness.com

4a8b345f05860664.jpg

4a8b353e0f5cbea1.jpg

Chuck's gotta do what Chucks gotta do! He may not be fighting too much longer and he's got a family to feed. This is a picture of him with me and two of my daughters at Avila Beach. The second picture is of my two nephews with him in Santa Maria. My wifes brother passed away and his son's always wanted to meet Chuck. My wife set it up so that could happen. He's a real class act and a good guy.

Steve

I met him a few years ago while he was aboard the base where I was stationed. Pretty quiet and a decent guy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

say what you want about him but i got no shame in saying he could KICK MY ARSE.

Just Living The Dream

I ran into him in outside the men's room at The Joint in the Hard Rock. I just said hello and went about my business. I have met many fighters but I usually only give a head nod or a hello in passing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom