Chuck Adam's Elk Hunting Area

• Thread starter Dr. B. Lockhert (Guest)
  • Start date
D

Dr. B. Lockhert (Guest)

Where is it and who is the landowner? He had apparently taken 4 bulls on the same ranch in 4 consecutive years, all of them B&C+ type elk. He is the only hunter, but he cannot have more to spend on the area than everybody.

Does anybody know the details and the contacts?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

I am sure that the people that would have this info are going to be standing in line to tell you over the internet.

Good luck,

Drummond

Since you are a doctor, that makes all the difference. The land owners name is Jason C. Ackerman and he lives in Houston. 281-461-4413.........Hope this helps........Allen Taylor......

Yolla: It might be Donald Trump for all I know, I was just being a butthead because someone expected a public response here on the open page. I personally have no idea where he hunts and it wouldnt matter to me because I dont have the cash to get on there and like my chances here in AZ if I am ever drawn............... Allen Taylor......

Yea, I was being an arse also. I got your drift and was being snide. Later..Rick

Come on guys... Let's see this wealth shared a little. He doesn't need any more booners, I do. :)

There's lots of rumors flying around where he is hunting.. etc. But from where he enters them into the "records books" only one I've seen so far makes sense.

Someone leaks the who to call to me here, and I'll let you tag along with me while I nail a big elk.

Oh WOW, you'll let us tag along? That makes things a little different. Can I pack your Elk out also maybe even get to gut it for you? This is the opportunity of a lifetime guys,we cant let this pass us by! Even if I was 100% positive I would never tell, especially over the internet. I have a friend that killed a 390" bull there two years ago and he told me he was right in the same area as where Chuck hunts but I'll never tell! LMAO

Drummond

drum, did catch somethin' down in mexico? what all the talk a couple years ago about adam's shooting his big bull in some kinda high fence outfit? you guys are right, ain't nobody else gonna get to hunt there.

rosebud County is where he registered it as the county of kill for his world record, do some research. I am kind of sick of Chuck myself, go outbid him and become a ledgend yourself, hope your wallet is bigger than Chucks

Nope, not a trespasser just an avid hunter with a pocket deeper than most. If you will go back and read my post you will find that I stated he was hunting the same area, not the same ranch. Before you call people poachers while hiding your real identity on a public forum on the internet you really should try and comprehend exactly what was written.

Drum

there ya go again drum. i think you got some bad mescal down there in ol' mexico. like the ned the wino always said, don't worry about it.

Looks like Sonora's cat is out of the bag. I heard Chuck Deluxe shot his bull in the area posted. You could always call him in Glenrock, Wyoming where he lives with his squeeze. Head over to the Four Aces and you might catch him eating a steak...

To be honest I could care less about where Chuck Adams killed his big bull or where anyone else killed their animal, I just think its hilarious that people expect exact GPS locations on where these animals are being harvested. I would think that there would be better ways of obtaining this type of info and there are damn sure better ways of asking for it. In this case however I guess it worked.

Drum

He tried everything but offer cash, lets see if he does that and i bet he will get more info.

did anybody look at the map that was given out? Not that I'll ever go but it is always fun to know where it was killed (other than Rosebud county). The mapquest map doesnt really match the map I am looking at. HMMMMMM!? HEhe
Jeff

who cares, I was on a moose hunt in Alaksa in 98, when Chuck showed up, all the resources went to find a world class caribou and moose for him, I was left in the woods, along with another guy for 4 days because of it, the plane pilots actually hired out someone else to pick us up because they were scouting for smiling Joker!! When your known and have money, you get preferential treatment, I know, it happened to me and still happens

Chuck hunts on the Waite Ranch out in Marana AZ. That is where all the big ones come from.

RE: Rent a friend

I know the Guy hunts where ever he wants.
Hell i can take u public lands where u can kill a book bull if u can shoot a bow.
Rut

RE: Rent a friend

I like Chuck. I met him a couple times and he's a good ol' boy from the backwoods of Aintree. If you haven't hunted there, you better start. Just watch for the local folk, their tree's don't fork.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom